Chapter 7

Wednesday part 2

Malik's Pov

Staring at Lexi, I wanted to slap the fuck out of her. "Get out. We're through. Keep the ring." I was trying to be calm.

"Malik we can work pass this." She told me as she grabbed my arm.

I stared at her hands. "Get. The fuck. Off. Of. Me." I told her through gritted teeth.

Walking towards the closet I started grabbing her things. Throwing them into her suitcase I grabbed it, u started walking towards the door. "Please don't do this to me." I stopped walking.

"Do what to you? I fucking gave you my heart. I was there for you. I've never cheated on you, and I had plenty of times too. When you were stuck in temptation you should've came to yo man. Me. Why the fuck would I want to marry you, and you cheated on me?" She looked dumbfounded.

"Because if you truly loved me you'd find it in your heart to forgive me." I laughed at her.

"I love you. I won't lie. However, I refuse to be played like a dummy."

Staring at Lexi, I felt something I haven't felt in a long time: Pain. "Malik. Please just think about it. You're a good man, and I messed up really bad." She stopped talking.

"Do you remember what you told me when we first got together?" I sighed, and nodded my head.

*** FB ***

Sitting on the park bench I admired Lexi. The way her perfectly almond skin glistened. The way her brown eyes had a certain spark to them. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I chuckled, "You're beautiful. I'm not just saying that because I want you. It's just, wow. Lexi, would you be my girlfriend?" I felt like I was in school again.

"Of course." The smile on my face wouldn't go away.

"I promise I'll put in effort. I'll do all the things I did to get you to keep you." She smiled, and nodded her head.

*** FB OVER ***

"That's the difference between you, and I. I never stopped trying. My word still stood. That's until you told me that shit." She sighed, and nodded her head.

Grabbing the suitcase again I headed for the door. Sitting them outside of the room door I walked back into the room, and laid on the bed. I looked at Lexi one last time. "Be breezy," and with that said she walked out the room.

God why am I being punished? I know I did some fucked up shit in the past, but I think I suffered enough. ¨Knock Knock,¨ I heard Paige's voice.

¨Come in.¨ I continued to stare at the ceiling.

¨Kj won't stop crying, so I'm bringing him to you.¨ I nodded my head, and grabbed my son.

Laying back on the bed, Kj laid on my chest. I guess this is the only person who'll make me happy. Hopefully, I can be ok with that.

-

-

-

Cj's Pov

¨Niya if you're comfortable in there hit the bag,¨ I told her as I waited on her to hit the suitcase.

She's small enough to fit in there. I heard her hit the bag. "Let's roll."