Chapter 13

Not edited, sorry.

-

-

-

Serenity's P.o.v

Laying in bed I stared at the ceiling. I don't know why Josh was on my mind, but for some reason he is. I think I need closure. Maybe that's why. Grabbing my cellphone I dialed his number.

"Baby, please come home. I miss you." Sighing I rolled my eyes.

"Meet me at the park in 30 minutes. We need to talk."

"I'm on my way."

Hanging up the phone I grabbed my shades, and keys. The kids are currently at daycare. Sean is out doing God knows what. Getting into my car, I headed towards the park. My song came on. Turning the radio up I began to sing along.

I know you want this for life

Taking pictures with all my ice

But I can't have no wife

I just want you for the night

I swear the nigga that rap that song is hella ugly. However, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Stopping by McDonald's I ordered me a Strawberry banana smoothie. My phone started vibrating.

Luckily, I had my phone connected to the Bluetooth in my car. "Hello."

"Ma'am where you at?" Sean asked.

"I'm at McDonald's. Where are you located sir?" He chuckled.

"Well I'm out picking some stuff up. I went by the house, but you weren't there. I was gone take you on a lunch date. Y'know, while the kids are gone." I smiled.

"Nothing fancy right?"

"Nope nothing fancy."

"Alright. I'll call you when I'm on the way to the house."

"Alright. Be safe in these streets fam."

"You too."

Ending the call I thought about Sean. I want him. However, I'm still cautious. I know he's the one for me, but at the same time I don't want to go through what I went through. I swear I need something different.

Pulling up to the park I saw Josh leaning up against his Ferrari. He's still flashy I see. "Well can I have a hug please?" I shook my head no.

"I'm not here to be lovey dovey. I'm just here for closure." He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Closure?" I nodded my head. Grabbing my smoothie, I locked my car doors, and walked towards a bench. "Why do you need closure?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Josh what you did to me was unacceptable. You promised me you would never do me like Malik, or Sean. However, you did the exact same thing as Sean did. I wanted you to be different. I wanted you to prove to me that not everyone is the same. You lied though. You were supposed to be my superman. About two years ago, I would've been vulnerable, and stayed with you. I would've wanted you to Save me from me. Now I don't even care. Now I know not to let my guard down so easily. Now I know not to be so trustworthy of others." He sighed.

"I admit I was wrong. How long do you expect me to keep apologizing. What's in the past is in the past. You have to forgive, and forget. You're holding a grudge against me. I love you more than anything. I just want you to come home. Please?" I smiled.

"Sorry sweetie. I can't do that. You didn't accept my daughter, so you don't accept me. Besides, I have my eyes on someone right now. He's not perfect, and he's made some mistakes. I love him though. You and I will never be again. Now I have to go. You have yourself a blessed life." Getting I started to walk off.