Chapter 6

Not edited.

Serenity's Pov

Waking up my head was banging. Groaning I opened my eyes. Sean looked so peaceful. Wait a minute. Sean?

What the fuck happened last night? "Good morning beautiful." I looked at him. "I'll be right back." I nodded my head, and he got up.

Honestly, I didn't want to get out of bed. I just wanted to lay here until my head stopped banging. Closing my eyes I tried to remember what happened yesterday. All I can remember is the Josh incident, talking to Mrs Hernandez, and going to the bar.

I heard footsteps coming, so I guess Sean had walked back in the room. "Here. Take this, and drink that." Sitting up I saw he had a bottle of aspirin, and a glass of water.

"Thank you." He nodded his head.

Once again he left, and walked into the bathroom that was connected with the room. I heard water running. I guess he was about to take a bath. Turning on my stomach this was the most comfortable position.

Closing my eyes I just wanted to go back to sleep. As I was dozing off, I felt Sean pick me up. "You gotta take a bath. You smell like liquor, and throw up." I smiled.

"Thank you, but I'll just drive ho," I dropped my head.

"Don't worry about that right now. All I need for you to do is to get in that bubble bath, relax, and bathe." I shook my head.

"I'll have you some clothes when you come out." Nodding my head he was about to walk out.

"Sean. Thank you for everything." He smiled.

"Don't stress it baby. You're my future, and it's my job to keep you happy." Blushing I dropped my head. Sean walked over to me and lift up my head.

"Don't do that around me. You're beautiful. Keep your head up, or your tiara's going to fall." I giggled.

"You're so cheesy. Get out." He smirked, kissed my forehead, and left.

I stripped. Sitting on the toilet I peed. I'll flush it once I get out. Wiping I tossed it in the toilet, and got into the tub. The water was just like I liked it. Nice and hot.

Relaxing my head against the tub I got comfortable, and relaxed. Sean walked in and leaned against the door frame. "So are you ready to talk?" I sighed and nodded my head.

I began telling him everything that I remembered. Josh fucked up real bad. "I don't care what you do to him, but please don't tell Cj. Don't do anything major either. Remember you have a child, and she needs you." He sighed, and sat on the end of the tub.

"I know that, and y'all mean the world to me. I'll just rough him up a lil bit." I giggled.

"Sean, I appreciate everything you've ever done for me." He wiped a tear away.

"Like I told you earlier, I got you. I have to go meet with this real estate agent. I left you some clothes on the bed, and some breakfast. Just relax. I'll pick Heaven up this afternoon. Just take care of you." He told me as he kissed my forehead.

I don't want to get used to this side of Sean. Everything that glitters isn't gold. I'll just go along with it for now.

-

-

-

Niya's Pov

Getting off the floor my body hurt. "You're getting to fucking comfortable with them. It's been two years. When are you going to  have my shit?" Trell yelled at me.