Chapter 11

Part Two.

-

-

-

Cj's Pov

Slamming the car door her words replayed in my head. She's not yours. "Paige stop playing with me." I watched as the tears poured from her eyes

"P-please let me explain." She stated as she touched my shoulders.

Snatching her hand off my shoulder I looked at her in disgust. This shit isn't true b. Word on Trey I'll kill this bitch. I'm not one to use that term loosely, but that's what she is to me now.

Leaning against the car my head started pounding. This isn't making any sense to me. "You know what get in the car." I told Paige as I opened my door.

She gone have to prove this shit to me. I don't like that he say she say shit. Either prove it to me, or shut the fuck up. Starting the car up I started driving to midgets house. "I'm so sorry." My grip on the steering wheel got tighter.

"You gone be sorry. Especially if she's not mine." She looked terrified.

I can't help what I'm saying. Mel is the best thing that's ever happened to me. That little girl is my everything. I wouldn't want it any other way. Paige laid her hand on top of mines. Snatching it away I stared at her.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch me?" She nodded. "So why the fuck you keep touching me?" She sighed.

"Can I tell you the story?" I shook my head no. "I have a good reason to why she's not yours!" She yelled.

"And what might that be?" Pulling over to a Wendy's I put the car in park, cut off.

"I, mm, I can't have kids. When you were away on a business trip I had a miscarriage. You were so excited to be a father that I didn't want to steal your joy. Seeing you happy made me happy. That's why I adopted Mel." I sighed.

"Why didn't you keep it real with me Paige? We could've went to the adoption agency together. All of this shit could've been avoided, yet you wanna sit here and lie to me. I've never wanted much from you just for you to keep it 100 with me. You couldn't even do that shit. Hurt me with the truth, instead of comforting me with a lie."

Am I mad? No. Just hurt. Mel's not biologically mines. However, nothing will change. She'll still be lil munchkin. I just have to learn to cope with it.

-

-

-

Malik's Pov

Getting off the treadmill I took a seat. Today just wasn't my day. I had a bad vibe in my stomach, and usually that means shits about to go down. Grabbing my phone I called Serenity.

"Hello." I swear her voice still made me catch butterflies.

"Aye. Where King?"

"He's right here. You can come see him tomorrow, or I'll call you when we get home. Right now we're having a family day, so I'll call you later." I nodded as if she could see me.

Resting my head on the palm of my hand I sighed. "Well if we continue meeting like this you should ask me to dinner, or something handsome." Looking up there stood the same girl from last time.

"Yea maybe. You're Karlee right?" She nodded her head.

Sitting beside me she wiped her forehead. "Where's your girl?" I chuckled.