\\\1///

Here I was, at my first live performance. I was shaking and had to have my friends, Michael and Ashton, calm me down several times. I was performing to a small audience at a festival. I would be performing a few covers and a few originals.

"Okay remember, you start with Lego House, then Year 3000, then Heartache On The Big Screen, then you finish with Voodoo Doll. Got it?" Michael said.

"Yep, wish me luck." I smiled shakily.

"Bitch you don't need luck. You're Luke Hemmings. Now go sing your little heart out." Ashton assured.

"I would if I had one." I chuckled.

My friends laughed too before I was given my guitar and ushered onstage. As soon as I was in front of the microphone I froze. Their were a ton of people all watching me. You see, I've had social anxiety for as long as I can remember, it's still pretty bad even though I've been going counselling for it. Sometimes I even get a stutter from it. It sucks ass because it makes it harder for me to live my dream.

I was petrified under the gaze of so many people. They'd all be judging me. If I messed up once that'd be it. I'd be stuck teaching kids who have no appreciation for the art that is music for the rest of my life.

I didn't know how long it was until Ashton and Michael had pulled me offstage but by the time they did, I was about to have a full blown panic attack. My chest felt tight, my breathing was heavy and hitched, and tears were pricking at my eyes.

"Shh, shh, Lukey, you're okay, you're okay. I'm here, Ash is here. You gotta calm down for me, penguin." Michael soothed.

I luckily didn't ever have an actual panic attack but I sure as hell wasn't performing. One of the crew members was standing there, impatiently holding my guitar out to me.

"I'm sorry." I said, shaking my head and grabbing the guitar.

But instead of going back onstage, I ran in the opposite direction. I heard my friends calling my name but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. He made me have stage fright. He made my anxiety worsen. He was the reason I had millions of unused songs crumpled up and shoved in a desk drawer. He ruined me. He was what stopped me from trying to reach my dream.

And that is why I will never, ever forgive Calum Hood.

....
A/n: Okay so I like this start. Like a lot. Anywhore, comment and shit. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah