\\\3///

A/n: In the media is Kayla.
...

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking. I groaned and rolled out of bed to see what Ashton or Michael broke.

   I enter the kitchen to see a plate broken on the floor and my best friends looking nervous knowing it would wake me up. I was scary in the morning. Especially if you woke me up.

"What the fuck guys? I was trying to sleep." I yawned irritatedly.

"Butterfingers here dropped a plate." Michael accused.

"No, you bumped me!" Ashton retorted.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No-"

"Shut the fuck up before I push someone out the window. And by someone I mean both of you." I grumble.

"Sorry, Lukey. Go back to bed, we'll be quiet." Ashton apologised.

"Well I'm awake now. What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"I made eggs and sausage." Michael said.

"Yum." I replied, grabbing a plate from the cabinet behind Ashton.

   I filled my plate before pouring myself a glass of orange juice and shovelling the food into my mouth. We all ate like pigs so it wasn't a big deal. At least I wasn't giving the sausage a blowie like Michael.

   Once I finished I set my dishes in the sink before trudging to my room to get dressed. I pulled on a white t-shirt, a blue button down, and black skinny jeans. I had no energy to do my hair so I just put a beanie on.

"Making a cover today?" Michael asked when I entered the living room.

"No, why?" I asked as I plopped down onto the couch next to him.

"We'll ever since him you only get dressed when you're going out or making a cover."

   He was right. Even though I despised Calum, I was still getting over the break up. We'd been dating for seven years and the break up was only a year ago. He was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first date, I gave him my virginity for God's sake.

   But he's the one who always talked down to me, and told me I was shit at music, and put me down daily, he's the one who cheated and broke me in a way you can't mend.

"I don't know, just felt like it." I mumbled.

"You felt like it? You never feel like it. You barely leave the house anymore. Who are you and what have you done with Luke?"

   I rolled my eyes and laughed at him before changing the channel to the discovery channel. I liked watching documentaries and informational shows, therefore the discovery channel, animal planet, national geographic, and the history channel were my favourite TV stations.

"Why do we have to watch this shit? Can't we watch something entertaining for a change?" Michael groaned.

"This is entertaining! It's educational too." My voice cracking in the middle of the word 'entertaining'.

"Aw, Ash! Luke's started puberty!" Michael laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Snow White."

"Just because I'm pale, doesn't mean you're allowed to call me that."

"Oops."

He flicked me off before unlocking his phone. I was about to get up and get something to drink when my phone buzzed. I had a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Hi!

To: Unknown
Who is this?

From: Unknown
It's Kayla, the girl you met yesterday

To: Kayla
How'd you get my number?

From: Kayla
My boyfriend gave it to me

To: Kayla
Would your boyfriend by any chance be Calum?

From: Kayla
Yeah! What was with you guys yesterday anyway?

To: Kayla
It's a touchy subject for me so I'd rather not say

From: Kayla
Okie dokie, just thought I'd ask :)

To: Kayla
Well I gotta go but I'll text you later

From: Kayla
Okay, bye Lukey xx

   I wasn't overjoyed that my ex's new girlfriend was looking for a friendship with me. Because that meant I might have to see Calum. I didn't want that. At all.

     I sighed and told Michael I was going to take a nap before scurrying off to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow, my eyes fluttered shut.

......
A/n: Still in love with this book. Idk I have a question for y'all though.

Who here likes Kayla?

I like her but I think I might get a tad bit annoyed by her.

Comment your opinion on her because I want to know if it's just me that finds her a little bit irritating.

Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah