\\\7///

A/n: I've decided this book won't have very many chapters, this probably being the last one, but there will be a prequel. I would also make a sequel but I realised that nothing exciting would happen in it. So I'm just going to clear everything up in the epilogue. Enjoy!
...

Today was my gig and Joey's pub. I was excited and nervous. Excited because a lot of my fans would be there, including Stephanie and Blair. But nervous because I had told Kayla what had gone down between Calum and I and she was obviously pissed but then said I needed to show him that I could be a musician. I had to take medicine for my anxiety because I had had so many panic attacks over this silly little thing. I had also been rehearsing Castaway and a few other new songs to perform and I was ready. I had also decided to use an old 'rejected' song, one that Calum happened to hate. Ashton was currently driving us to the pub, Michael trying to soothe my nerves. As soon as we pulled up to the pub, I saw Stephanie and Blair, which made me grin.

We parked and I grabbed my guitar, hurrying over to the two familiar girls, my friends following close behind.

"Oh my god, hey, Luke!" Blair greeted.

"Hi, guys." I smiled. "I'd like you to meet my best friends and roommates, Michael and Ashton. Michael, Ashton, these are those two girls I met at the mall the other day, Blair and Stephanie."

"Nice to meet you but I think you need to head inside to get set up." Michael said.

I nodded and followed my friends inside after saying goodbye to the girls. When we entered the pub, I was greeted with the blue hair that is oh so familiar. Kayla's long arms wrapped around my neck in a hug, mine going around her waist.

"Hey, Kay." I grinned.

"Hey, Lukey." She replied, releasing me. "You ready for this?"

"I think so." I breathed.

I looked around the room, my eyes stopping on a sickly familiar person. Soon, those big brown eyes that I used to love so much met mine. They stayed that way as he approached us, when he did, his arms instantly found Kayla's waist.

"Hello, Luke." He greeted.

"Calum." I said blankly.

"So you're really doing this?" He asked.

"Obviously." I scoffed.

"Well let's see if you're still as shit as I remember." He snapped, pulling Kayla away.

I rolled my eyes and went to the stage where everything was being set up. Soon, the room was filled with fans and I was getting onstage.

"Hi, I'm Luke Hemmings and I'm so happy that all of you guys could make it out today. I hope you enjoy the show." I started awkwardly. "So first I'm gonna sing a new song called Castaway. This ones really personal to me and I hope you like it."

I kept flickering my eyes over to Calum throughout the song, he had a scowl on his face. Every song I played I was confident with until the last one. This one was one of the first songs I ever wrote. I'd only ever performed it for Calum and he hated it. But here I was, about to perform it.

"This last song is called If You Don't Know. Again, thanks for being here, guys, hope to see you again soon." I smiled.

"Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

Tonight we're fading fast
I just wanna make it last
If I could say the things that I wanna say
I'd find a way to make you stay
I'd never let you get away
Catch you in all the games we play"

I looked at Calum, seeing the scowl still there. I continued on.

"So go ahead, rip my heart out
Show me what love's all about
Go ahead, rip my heart out
That's what love's all about

I want you to want me this way
And I need you to need me to stay
If you say you don't feel a thing
If you don't know
Let me go (oh oh oh way oh)
Let me go (oh oh)
If you don't know just let me go"

I saw Michael and Ashton giving me thumbs up with big grins, causing me to smile.

"Let's forget the past
I swear we'll make it last
Cause I remember the taste of your skin tonight
And the way that you looked, you had those eyes
I remember the way it felt inside
And the names of the songs that made you cry
You would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy
I would laugh, you were mad, but you always kissed me
And the shirt that I had, that you always borrowed
When I woke, it was gone, there was no tomorrow"

I looked up and saw Blair and Stephanie bobbing their heads to the music with smiles on their faces.

"I want you to want me this way
And I need you to need me to stay
If you say that you don't feel a thing
If you don't know
Let me go (oh oh oh way oh)
Let me go (oh oh)
If you don't know, just let me go"

I looked back at Kayla and Calum. Calum's face was blank but Kayla was jumping around and really getting into the song which almost made me giggle, but I held it in.

"Go ahead, rip my heart out if you think that's what love's all about
Go ahead, rip my heart out if you think that's what love's all about

I want you to want me this way
And I need you to need me to stay
If you say you don't feel a thing
If you don't know
Let me go (oh oh oh way oh)
Let me go (oh oh)
If you don't know, let me go"

I looked at Calum as I finished and our eyes met. I tuned out the cheers and applause. As the song had finished, both of us had apparently gotten emotional as tears were welling in both of our eyes. I didn't know what it was. I was over him. I was. But maybe I wasn't. And maybe he wasn't over me either.
...
A/n: Ooh some Cake action is happening. Do you think Luke should forgive Calum or just stay away? I've already decided lol. Hope you enjoyed lovelies!:3

-Lannah