Epilogue

Present Day...

     Everything has a way of working out. After that gig, Calum approached me. He apologised to me and said that he was stupid and that I was amazing. He also said that Kayla had come out as asexual and aromantic two days previous and that they'd broken up, he was still getting used to being just just friends with her. We agreed to start over and ended up kissing but then agreed that us dating wasn't a good idea, so we forgot about it.
       Calum and I grew to be great friends and he even helped me with song ideas, not afraid to call himself out on stuff. Everything went really well for me. I was signed to Modest! Management and Capitol Records. I released and EP before releasing three albums and then going on a world tour for each. I was living my dream.

     As for the others, Calum, Ashton, and Michael, all ended up touring with me and getting jobs on my team. Ashton and Michael ended up dating a few weeks after the gig and have been going strong since. Blair and Stephanie stayed loyal fans and are now going to uni. They also ended up dating, the relationship starting when they kissed during If You Don't Know at one of my shows. Kayla also was on the path to fame. She became a model and is now quite popular. She's known for her asexuality and her hair which she's continuously dyed pink.

We're all doing well now and I couldn't be more happy.
...
A/n: That's the end guys! Hope you enjoyed this book guys! I'm gonna do a character ask and give you guys more info about the prequel soon! Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah