10. Reuniting

I launched myself at Chase and held him in a hug. "I'm happy to see you too Kal." Chase chuckled.

"C'mon you have to say hi to the others. Chris and Blake really miss you." I gripped Chase's wrist and dragged him into the kitchen where my parents were.

"Mom? dad? Look who just moved back to Cali!" I yelled in excitement. They both turned around and there faces were smothered in disbelief.

"Chase! Sweetheart give me a hug! It's been way too long." My mom rushed over to Chase and grasped him into a big hug. "It has been too long. I've missed my second family." Chase chuckled.

My dad walked over to them while my mom released Chase out of their hug. "Good to see you again son." My dad nodded while shaking Chase's hand.

"Why so formal pops, it's been two years, you know you wanna hug him." I giggled. Chase chuckled and opened up his arms. My dad shook his head playfully and gave Chase a hug.

"C'mon the boys will freak out once they see you!" I pulled Chase down into the basement. The boys were facing the TV playing a game on the Xbox. "Hide behind the couch." I mouthed.

I walked over to where Chris and Blake were laying and plopped down on the couch. "Hey boys." I smiled.

They both looked over at me and snapped their heads back to the game. "Hey Kali." They said in unison.

I let out a sigh. "I sure do miss Chase." I said trying to sound sad. They paused the game and turned to face me. They let out a sigh and looked down. "We miss him too." Chris said. "Why don't we fly to Florida to see him?" Blake asked.

"Please don't go to Florida, then I wouldn't be able to hang out with my two favorite boys in the world." Chase popped up from behind the couch and smiled at the boys.

"Chase!" They yelled jumping up and running towards them. Chase knelt down a bit and grabbed both of them in a hug.

"I can't believe you're here!" Blake sniffled. Chase and Blake have the strongest connection. Sometimes Chase would come over, not to hang out with me, but to hang out with Blake.

"Believe it Blake because I'm not leaving anytime soon." Chase said. I could tell he was getting emotional too. His eyes were red and his arms were sorta shaky. "Everyone is so damn emotional." Chris muttered.

Wait.

Did my 8 year old brother just cuss?

I walked up behind Chris and smacked him in the back out the head. "What the hell did you just say?" I yelled. "I didn't say anything." He muttered. "You are eight years old goddammit! You shouldn't be fucking cursing!" I yelled.

"You just cursed like three times in less than 30 seconds!" He defended. "Well, I'm not eight years old! I'm 17." I crossed my arms over my chest. "If i ever hear you curse again, mom and dad will hear about this." I pointed a stern finger at him and gave him a dead serious look.

"Damn Chris you better listen to Kal. She comes off as a cupcake but under that, she is the devils child." Chase shook his head and chuckled.

"Not helping Chase." I muttered. "See," Chase turned towards Chris. "Devil's child." He nodded.

"Whatever. C'mon Chase. We have a lot to catch up on." I pulled Blake away from Chase and walked to my room with Chase following behind.