2

Hello! So I'm just putting numbers for chapters because I'm not good at naming things. Anyways, Corey Taylor has a POV in this chapter, but sorry if it's not close to his personality. Oh and (y/d/h) means your dream hair. Enjoy! ~Horror
---------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

The day after I called my uncle, I asked the nurse, that told me to call my uncle, if she could help me pack my stuff from the hotel. I started out the window as, we drove to the hotel. I found pug the nurse's name was Megan and she was a single mother. She showed me tons of pictures of her son, Mikey. He was so adorable. I hope I meet him one day.

"Is this it?" Megan asked pointing to the hotel I he'd stayer.

"Yeah," I said. She parked and we got out and went inside. I was greeting by a lady that had look after me. Vanessa, I think was her name.

"(Y/n)! How are you?!" she said and walked to me. I smiled.

"I'm fine," I replied. She 'aw' and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hey. Umm I'm going to go live with my uncle, so came to get my stuff," I said breaking the hug.

"Oh okay," Vanessa said and looked over to Megan.

"Oh that's Megan. She's the nurse that had been helping me," I said, "And Megan this is Vanessa. She's help me when I was at the hotel." They smiled at each other and shook hands.

"Alright, so follow me," Vanessa said and went to the room we were staying. As soon as I went in, a flood of memories of my parents came to my head. I leaned against the wall and began to cry. Megan and Vanessa just comfort me.

Corey's POV

I couldn't believe it. My sister had died in a car accident with her husband. I leaned my head on the seat as I drove to Tampa. I had half an hour left so I decided to think how I'm going to take care of my niece. She was 17 so she still couldn't live by herself. She needs like a couple months to be 18, but until then I'll take care of her. Half and hour went by fast. Now I just need to go to the hospital where she was. *15 minutes later*

I got out the car and walked into the hospital. I walked the the counter and the assistant looked over at me. "Hello. How may I help you?" she asked. I smiled.

"Hello. Can you tell me if

(Y/n) Taylor is here?" I asked. She nodded and looked at the computer, and said a quietly 'oh'.

"What?" I asked consered. "Umm are you (ur mum's name)'s brother?" she asked. "Yes," I replied, "but I know what happened. I just came to pick up my niece, (y/n)" She nodded. "Ah okay. Umm she's not here, actually. One of our nurses went with her to help her get her stuff from a hotel," she said.

"Oh okay," I said. I guess I'll wait for them.

"But while you're here, would you like to see your sister?" she asked. I stared at her. I don't know if I'd be strong enough to not cry. But I wanted to see my sister on last time.

"Sure," I responded and she got up.

"Follow me," she said.

(Y/n) POV

I put in my bag inside Megan's car. I turned to look at Vanessa. She had been so kind since I get here.

"Thank you for everything," I said and hugged her. She hugged back.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry what happened to your parents. And take care," she said and I nodded. I broke the hug and closed the truck and got inside the car. Megan was waiting for me inside, so just turned on the car and drove back to the hospital. *back at the hospital*

I left my bag in the trunk of Megan's car. So I got out the car and walked into the hospital. As I walked into the hospital, I saw my Uncle Corey. He was looking around until he spotted me. Even from the distance, I could see his eyebrows go up. I know I had changed a lot since last time I saw him. Now I had (y/d/h) hair and had a couple tattoos and piercings. He practically ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hi Uncle Corey," I said in a low voice.

"Hey (y/n)," he said. I could practically feel Megan fangirl behind me. I smiled lightly and broke the hug.

"Uncle Corey this is Megan. She's been helping me in the hospital," I said.

"Oh. Thank you for taking care of my niece," he said," oh and I'm Corey Taylor." He extended his had for a handshake. Megan smiled widely.

"Y-you're welcome and it's a pleasure to meet you," she replied and shook his hand. "Fan?" He said. She nodded.

"Ah okay. Well ready to go (y/n)?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, but I need to get my bag from Megan's car," I said.

"Okay," he said. Then we all walker to Megan's car. At the same time a little blonde kid ran to Megan yelling 'mommy'. It was Mikey.

"Hey sweetie!" Megan said and bent down to hug her son.

"How was your day?" He asked Megan.

Megan smiled and answered,"It was good. I helped (y/n) get her stuff together so she can go with her uncle." The little boy nodddd. Then looked over to me and my uncle.

"I'm Mikey," he said, with a smile.

"I'm (y/n)," I replied.

"And I'm Corey," my uncle said. The kids eyes went wide.

"Oh my god. Mom he's Corey Taylor the lead singer of Slipknot!" Mikey said jumping up and down. Uncle Corey just smiled and I did too. I thought it was cute when a parent let's their kids like the same things as them. "Mr.Taylor can I get a picture?" Mikey asked.

"Of course!" Uncle Corey said. Mikey walked over to uncle Corey, while Megan took out her phone.

"(Y/n) could you get in the picture too?" Mikey asked me.

"Sure," I said and got in the picture. After ten minutes of taking pictures and talking, it was time for me to leave. I grabbed my bag from Megan's trunk and walked up to her.

"Thank you for everything Megan," I said and hugged her.

"No problem," she said and hugged back. I have to admit it. I was going to miss her a bit. She broke the hug, due to Mikey saying 'my turn'. I chuckled and bent down to hug him.

"Take care of you mom okay?" I said.

"Always," he said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Thanks again for taking care of my niece," Uncle Corey said.

"You're welcome," Megan said.

"Goodbye little dude," he told Mikey and shuffled his hair. Mikey just laughed and said bye. We got into my uncle's car and we sat there for a while.

"So are you ready to live with me?" He asked looking over at me. I really didn't know if I was ready, but I replied.

"Yep," I said. He smiled and started the car.