8

Well, hello guy. It's officially been a year since I've updated. I'm sorry, but I just lost inspiration for writing. But I'll continue to write this story. Unfortunately, I don't know how often I'll update. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry about the fact that it's short.
_______________________
(y/n)'s pov
I walked right beside Chris. He seemed nervous but happy? I don't know why anyone would be happy to be with me. 
We entered Starbucks and walked to the counter.
"Hello. Welcome to Starbucks. What will your order be?" the guy told us.
"You go first," Chris whispered at me. I nodded and thought for a moment.
"I'll have (your favorite drink) please," I responded, "(y/n) is my name."
The guy nodded and took my order and then looked at Chris.
"How about you man?" he asked.
"Nah. I don't want anything," Chris responded.
The guy nodded and said, "That will be $5.78."
I nodded and took out the money I had in my pocket.
"I'll pay," Chris said and handed the guy money. I just stared at Chris processing what he did. Why is he being nice?
The guy took the money and left to make the my drink. Chris and I then sat at the corner of the cafe.
I looked down at the table and tried to look at him from the corner of my eyes.
"So, how was your day?"
"Good. Devin did my make-up," I said looking at him with a smile. Chris laughed lightly.
"No wonder you look more lovely," he said.
"Are you saying that I look more pretty without make-up?" I asked.
"Well yeah," he said nervously.
I stared at him. How could someone say I looked pretty? Don't get me wrong, I know I'm beautiful. But I just can't believe it when someone tells me. It makes me doubt myself.
"Thank you, I guess." I looked down and the table again. I was getting nervous. Chris just thought I was pretty. I can't believe it.
"Sorry if it made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean it," he said rubbing his neck. My head snapped to look at him.
"So you're saying in not pretty?" I asked a little too harsh for my normal self.
"What?! No! Nonono. I don't mean you make you feel uncomfortable. I just thought you needed to know you're pretty," he said in a hurry.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you nervous. You just surprised me when you said you didn't mean it. I thought you regretted saying I'm pretty," I said with a light laugh.
"Oh no. You're actually gorgeous," he said bitting his lip and looking at me. I looked away. I can't believe he just said that.
"If I'm being honest, I'd date you," he said standing up. I looked at him in seconds. He started to walk to the counter to grab my drink, since they called out my name. I continued to stare at him in complete astonishment. I couldn't believe that Chris Motionless just said he'd date me?! WHAT!?!?!?
_______________________
I'M SORRY THAT IT DIDN'T PUBLISH THE WHOLE STORY BUT HERE'S THE END BYE