3

Hi guys. Here's the chapter like promised. I hope you enjoy it. ~Horror
-----------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n), wake up," Uncle Corey said, while shaking me a bit. My eyes fluttered open and I turned to look at him. He was already taking my bags inside his house. I got out the car and walked inside. I looked around. This isn't his house.

"Umm, Uncle Corey, this isn't your house," I said.

"It is, but not in Iowa. I bought it for when I want to be alone or when I go on tour. We all stay here," he said. I nodded and sat next to him on the couch. He sighed.

"I'm sorry with what happened to your parents," he said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too because my mom was your sister," I said. He nodded.

"What happened to their bodies?" I asked.

"Your mother always would say when she dies, she wanted to be burned and throw her aches into the ocean," he replied.

"Mom always loved the beach," I said with a small smile. He smiled and nodded a little. Suddenly, his phone rung and he answered.

"Hello?" he said. I couldn't make out what the other person could say.

"Alright. Thanks see you," Uncle Corey said and hung up. He looked over at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you like to go on tour with me?" he asked.

"Umm I don't know. Could I stay here?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"Negative. You're going with me," he said.

"Damn it," I said, "Who are the other bands?"

"Lamb of God, Bullet For My Valentine, and Motionless in White," he replied.

"Bullet For My Valentine?! Count me in!" I said. He chuckled.

"Alright. Well we leave on July 24th to West Palm Beach, so I'd advice to not unpack your stuff," he said. I nodded. I don't know if I want to go on tour, but I see I have no choice. Uncle Corey chuckled.

"I see you're having a battle in your head about you going. And yes, you have no choice. You're going," he said.

"Aw," I said. He chuckled.

"Well it's late, so I'm going to bed. You want to see your room?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and followed him to the room. He opened a white door that lead to a room with a queen size in the middle, against the wall. The walls were blue and the bed sheets are black.

"Wow. Nice colors," I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Yeah. Later if you want, you can paint it or decorate it more," he said with a chuckle. I chuckled.

"Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. My room's two doors away," he said and walked up to me.

"Alright," I said as I stood. "Night," I said and hugged him. He hugged back, "Goodnight." He broke the hug and walked out the room. I looked around seeing what I could do until I got sleepy. I saw my bag and went to take out my laptop. I turned it on and plugged in my earphones. I played Bullet For My Valentine as I searched for a picture of the tour dates. They started in Florida, so that was good. Lamb of God, Bullet For My Valentine, and Motionless in White were going. Motionless in White. That's a pretty cool name. I paused my music and looked them up on YouTube. The song Reincarnate was the first song that came up. I pressed play and the song started. I like the beat, I thought.
GET UP!
BLEH!
You pull the trigger just for fun
Forgetting I'm a loaded gun
So hate me for the things I've done and not for what I've now become
I want this
I need this
I love it
Crawling from hell, fallen from grace, and there is nothing left to take.
Leaving the past to the grave
So we can reincarnate
You sit upon your throne of filth
Condemning what you haven't built
So hate me 'cause you're standing still
Watching while I shoot to kill
I live this
I breathe this
You crave it
Crawling from hell, fallen from grace, and there is nothing left to take.
Leaving the past to the grave
So we can reincarnate
There's one thing you forget
You can't make me play dead
I've swallowed your bullshit
No respect, you make me f*cking sick
Give me a reason!
I won't bite my tongue
I am not afraid
Spineless, a dominion of nothing is all you will reign
You laugh, but what did you create?
B*tch, you give a f*cking aspirin a headache
Through hell, from grace
There's nothing left
Crawling from hell, fallen from grace, there's nothing left for you to take
Driving the nail through my mistakes
So we can reincarnate
We lie down
We're sore and sick
We fall down
Sink or swim
Underground,
The remedy for who we are and what lies beneath
REINCARNATE!

Wow that's really good. I hope I can hang out with them on tour.