7

Hi guys! Sorry I took so long. Hope you enjoy this.
-----------------------------------------

Chris POV

*An hour before preforming*

I thought about it, and I'm going to ask (y/n) if she wants to hang out with me. I spotted her talking to Ghost. Wonder what they're talking about. I walked towards them.

"Hey guys," I said and looked down at them.

"Hey Chris," (Y/n) said and smiled. Ghost whispered hi and left. Well then.

"Umm okay," I said and looked at (y/n)," hey, (y/n) I was thinking...want to hang out before I perform?"

"Umm sure why not,"

(y/n) replied.

"Awesome. So I was thinking Starbucks?" I asked. (Y/n) laughed lightly. I smiled.

"Sure. I've been wanting some coffee for a while," (y/n) said. We walked out the venue and walked to the closest Starbucks. Which was 2 blocks away. "So (y/n) how old are you?" I asked.

"You aren't suppose to ask a lady that, but I'm 17,"

(y/n) replied. Whoa. She's younger than I expected.

"Sorry. So how come you're on tour with your uncle?" I asked.

"Well my...parents...died about a few weeks ago and Uncle Corey decided to take me in, I guess,"

(y/n) replied with a bit of sadness in her eyes. We were in front of

Starbucks, when I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry," I said and hugged her tighter. She hugged back.

"Thank you Chris," (y/n) said. We let go and I wiped little tears that slid down her cheeks. She smiled lightly. That little smile made me get mini butterflies in my stomach. I smiled at her. She made a funny frowning face. I raised my eyebrow and half smirked at her. Then, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the doors.

"Now come on. I want coffee," she said. I chucked. She's adorable.