4

Hi guys. Okay so this chapter is short. Very short. I'm sorry about that. But I wanted to give y'all something to read. Even if it's short. But I hope you enjoy. It's kind of sad, so I'm sorry if it affects you.
~Horror
-----------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

July 24th finally came around the corner, and we went to West Palm Beach. On the way to West Palm Beach, Uncle Corey stopped in a beach. We both got out and walked close to the shore. Uncle Corey was wearing simple blur jeans with a plain white shirt and a leather jacket. I wore black skinnies with a Slipknot shirt. I looked at the blue, crystal water in front of me. Tears threatened my eyes. Uncle Corey noticed me sobbing and hugged me.

"It's okay," he whispered. I wiped off the tears that rolled down my cheeks. I looked down at the black little box in my hands, that contained my mother's ashes. My dad's parents wanted to burry him, but I didn't (and couldn't) be there. I opened the box and slowly threw her ashes into the sea. Her ashes went down like a hour glass. Slow and little by little. I finally closed the box and turned around.

"I love you mom," I whispered. I walked to the car and got in. Uncle Corey stayed at the shore for a few minutes, until he finally walked to the car. He turned on the car and drove. The car drive was silent, but I eventually fell asleep.