Chapter 6

Unseen Scars

Chapter 6

_+_+Ivy P.O.V+_+_

{ 30 MINUTES AGO }

Once we got to our parents house we headed for my room to pack up my things and get the heck out of this place for as long as possible.

Tristan and Devin started packing my pillows, blankets, books, and other things into boxes that Tristan had brought with him from when he had moved out.

Drew and Adam helped me pack all my clothes into a duffel bag and smaller box.

After a few minutes we were done packing the small and fragile things and taking them to Tristan's and Devin's trucks.

We put the boxes in the bed of Devin's truck and my duffel bag in the passenger seat of Tristan's.

Then went back in and started carrying my bed, dresser, and bookcase into the bed of Tristan's truck.

When we went back in for the last time, our father was there, waiting at the kitchen table.

He stood and walked a few steps before stopping.

"You thought that you could take her away just like that?" father asks, snapping his fingers, "It ain't going to be that easy. I'm not going to let it be that easy."

Before I knew it he punched Drew in the nose and grabbed a bat from behind the fridge.

Adam grabbed my wrist and ran towards my room.

Before we got there our father had beaten Tristan and Devin with the bat, to the floor and was running towards us.

Adam spun around and put me behind him while still backing up to my room.

Father was standing in front of Adam with the bat ready to swing.

Adam jumped at him and wrestled him to the floor but it wasn't for long.

He grabbed the bat out of father's hands and threw it towards the entrance on the hallway.

He told me to run to the front door and to the trucks.

I ran but not to the front door.

I ran to the kitchen where my other brothers lay and grabbed a knife from the drawer.

Father came in a second later and grabbed me by my hair.

Screaming i plunged the knife into his leg, and fell to the floor as he let go and pulled the knife out.

Tristan, Drew, Devin, and Adam were waking up and acting at fast as they can.

Father dropped the knife and went for the bat.

Tristan grabbed for it but couldn't get a grip on it as father hit him in the stomach with it.

Drew tried jumping at him but was only slammed into the fridge in return.

Finally, father came at me with the bat raised for the blow.

Adam and Devin tried to gang up on father only to be beaten before me.

Tears slid down my face as he landed blows against my back, stomach, head,and anywhere else, but it didn't last for long.

A crash came from the entrance.

Standing there was a pure black wolf, bigger and taller than any average wolf though.

The wolf attacked father and killed him with its jaws.

Once that was done. the wolf stepped towards me and changed into a human.

Though this human was by best friend.