Chapter 10

Unseen Scars

Chapter 10

(Ivy's POV)

They tickled Tyler with feathers and then they dressed him in a clown suit and had him walk up and down the street honking his red nose and carrying a sign saying free hugs.

Soon enough he had a line just for his hugs, which kinda made me jealous so i ran up the the line and walked up to him passing all the girls who wanted free hugs from my best friend.

Cutting the next girl in line i tackle hugged Tyler to the soft grass he was standing close to.

I held him tight in my arms, slowly getting over my jealousy.

"Can you please stop hugging them now? Your initiation ended hours ago!" i whispered in his ear.

He looked at me smiling a bit before cupping my cheek with his left hand,while grabbing hold of my other hand.

"I love you.", he whispers to me while looking into my eyes.

My eyes widen in surprise at his words.

"But... But.. How? Why me?" i ask him, looking anywhere but at his eyes.

His hand tightens its hold on mine making me look at him.

He stares into my eyes as he takes a breath and begins to tell me why.

"Ivy, your my Mate. A Mate to a Werewolf is his other half, his soulmate. They're everything to him, his whole world. Kinda like that Twilight saga movie puts it, it's similar to imprinting. One look at her and your done for. Instantly falling in love with her. If she's happy he's happy, if she's upset so is he. But thats not the only reason i love you.

"I love you because your you." He finally tells me before he looks at my lips then my eyes, back and forth until i give a slight nod.

His lips crashed to mine in a blaze of burning nerves.

Fireworks fly in my head and my skin tingles with his touch.

{ this * means THOUGHTS }

*I love you, Tyler.

I feel his lips smile against mine.

*I love you, Ivy.

I gasped and broke off the kiss.

"Did you just... speak in my head?"

He nods and looks deep into my eyes.

*Wow.