Chapter 7

Unseen Scars

Chapter 7

Ivy's P.O.V.

We finally made it to California.

Triston had bought a huge house just for the six of us.

Once we were inside the house and unloading my stuff into my new room, I cried in front of all of them.

But not sad tears, for once they were happy ones.

All my brothers picked me up and hugged me tight, squeezing the breath out of me.

Tyler hugged me too, just as if he was family.

The best part about this was that I didn't have to worry about beatings, forced sex, or having to lock my door with more than one lock.

After we had our little hug circle Adam left the room for a second only to bring back a puppy.

But not only just a puppy, it was a pure breed husky.

To tell the truth just looking at a puppy or dog got me thinking of Tyler as a Werewolf.

I still didn't understand how that is, but I accept that what he tells me is the truth with proof.

And with that in mind, I kiss all my brothers on their cheeks and watch them be crazy just to see me laugh.

Before they all stop laughing and smiling, Tyler gets slobbered on by my puppy.

I laugh at the sight of it.

My brothers going crazy to see me laugh and my best friend who's a werewolf is getting licked to death by my new puppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later at during the night)

I got most of my things unpacked and set where I wanted them today,but I was too excited and happy to fall asleep.

I belonged here with my brothers and my best friend.

No where else.

And the best part about this house was the fact that most of them had secret passage ways from long ago.

There was no reason for me to be afraid because I could easily go to my brothers' rooms or Tyler's room, which was next door to mine.

Tristan's was across the hall and beside the spiral staircase, then Adam's was on the other side of my room.

Drew's was next to Tristan's.

But the rooms were far from small.

They were pretty big and nice.

Though mine was the only one with a porch attached to the little window seat.

I climbed out of bed, dragging my blanket with me, and just in the window seat.

A knock came from the passage way door under my green fluffy rug.

Getting up and opening it, I watched as Adam Tristan, Devin, Drew, and Tyler came in with blankets, pillows, and sleeping bags.

Smiling at them I got my pillow and threw it on the tiled floor.

"Let's have a slumber party, shall we?" Adam said crazy like.

That night I slept peacefully surrounded by my loved ones.