Escape or Maybe....

Yooo... I know its been forever since I updated this! I'm so sorry!!

But i just started writing a new book on a different website, which I have big plans for. 

I will definitely try and keep this updated, though. At least once a month. After I get accepted to a college it will definitely be more though. But until then, updates will be slow.

Sorry! 

I hope you enjoy this xD 

Bilbo sat around with the wizards all night, explaining to them exactly what was going on. By the confused looks on all of their faces, he could tell they were totally lost. But he certainly wasn't going to be explaining any of it again. By the time people began to stir, it was nearly 6AM. The first few people up were none other than the dwarves. 

Fili yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. When he fully opened them for the first time, he noticed the 5 new people in the room next to Bilbo. He rubbed his eyes again, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, then stood up, nudging his brother while doing so. "Bilbo," he said cautiously, "Who are they?"

Bilbo smiled at Fili and his half awake brother. "The wizards. They have come to get us out!" He hadn't realized he was talking very loudly and managed to wake up Katniss, Elsa, Peeta, Gale, Anna, Bifur, Bofur, Bomber, Dori, Ori, Thorin, Dwalin, Balin, Sam, Dean, Quill, and Gamora. Wow, his voice must've been really loud. 

"What the hell is going on?" Dean grumbled, looking over at the clock. He frowned when he saw it was only 6:05. 

Anna rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly. "You know," she said tiredly, "It's rude to wake people up while they are sleeping."

Bifur and Bofur both nodded in agreement. "She's right, ya know," Bofur told Bilbo.

Bilbo sighed and ran a hand down his face. "I'm sorry, ok!" He shouted angrily, managing to wake the other half of the room up. When everyone else started complaining, he quickly turned around and banged his head once on the wall. 

Harry stepped up and put a hand on Bilbo's shoulder. "Your friend here was just trying to tell you that we are the wizards you have been hearing about. We are here to get you out of this mess." The room of frowning, angry faces before him quickly transformed into a room of happy or just less angry faces. "My name is Harry Potter," he told everyone. 

"I'm Ron Weasley," Ron told them next. He looked to the brown haired witch next to him.

"I'm Hermione Granger, it is a pleasure to meet you all." She smiled at all of them, not feeling one ounce of fear or confusion. 

"Ginny Weasley," the red-headed girl next to Hermione said quietly. She was Ron's little sister, and the girlfriend of Harry. That was probably the only reason she was brought on this little trip. 

"Hi," the last kid with dark hair said shyly. "Im Neville Longbottom." 

"Are you going to bring us all back home?" Anna asked after they had all introduced themselves. She stood up and looked at each of them, her eyes filled with hope. 

Harry slowly shook his head. "Unfortunately, we can't bring you all home. It's not because we don't want to. It's only because we don't know where a lot of you are from."

"Most of the places you live in, don't actually exist," Ron added. 

Hermione nudged his arm. "Or we have just never heard of them." 

"If we don't know where they are, we can't bring you back there," Harry concluded. 

"Then why have you come?" Thorin asked in a very irritated way. "To mock us? To gloat that you can get in and out of this tower without a problem, while we are stuck here, forced to sleep uncomfortably close to one another in this room?"