One

Okay, before you start reading this... Yes, I know about all the mistakes I did. I know that it may have gone too fast. I decided not to change/edit them so when I write more stories I will be able to see how much I have improved as a writer. Thank you.

If you want, read my second book. 'Gaze.' It's another Gilinsky fanfic.

Megan's POV

I was sleeping until I heard my alarm go off, I groaned and hit the top of it so it can stop ringing, it was 7:00. I layed there for five minutes, then decided to get up.

I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off and got in the shower, I washed my body with cherry blossom scented body wash. I washed my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, I got out dried myself up.

I put on my clothes, I was wearing a black and white plaid shirt, with a black crop top, high waisted shorts, and my red Converse.
I blow dried my dark brown hair that went down to my lower back. Afterwards I straightened my hair, my hair is slightly wavy, I put on my makeup like mascara, blush, and red lipstick.

When I got done with that I grabbed my eyeliner and put eyeliner on, my eyes are blue/hazel colored. The time was 8:00 when I finished.

I went downstairs and remembered my mom wasn't here. She's always on business trips so she is never home, she always leaves money on the counter. I always have enough to provide for myself when she's gone. My parents divorced a long time ago, anyways I grabbed a chewy bar and walked to school I didn't live that far from it.

I finally got to school and was happy that it was my senior year. I went to the office to get my schedule. I got my schedule and looked at my classes that I had, my first class was math. I went to my locker and put my stuff in there.

As I was walking someone called me, I turned and saw my best friend Lauren. "Hi I've missed you!" She yelled, "I missed you too, how was your summer?" I asked as I gave her a hug. "It was ok but I got really sick at one point."

We looked at our schedules and saw we had all the same classes except for two of them which were math and social studies.

This was just a filler, and my first chapter sorry that it was so short.

Random Shout out for today... homiegilinsky