Eleven

Megans POV

Social Studies

This class is the one that I look forward to because of Jack. Gosh I just really like him, he makes me feel weird, but a good kind of weird. We still had to work on that president project, I was no where near done. I still needed a bunch of information. All we had to do is type a report, and turn it into him. But it can't be like two pages, it has to be at least 4 or more, he said it doesn't matter how many pages there are as long as there is no less than 4.

I don't like school, sometimes I wish I could just leave. Travel the world, do something useful. Nope, that's not happening. I have to sit here and do work, in every class. I'm surprised I've been getting it done and don't have homework. All that matters is that I'm passing every class.

*2 months later* Don't worry nothing important has happened ;)

It's already November, Jack and I have been getting along really well. He's like my best friend but instead he's my teacher, I can pretty much tell him anything. He does the same. We are on Thanksgiving Break, and was on my way to Jacks house. He was having a Thanksgiving gathering with his friends, and I. I was gonna invite Lauren but she moved away, I still keep in touch with her.

Lauren already has a boyfriend and I just hope that she doesn't end up heartbroken. I parked in Jacks driveway and got out of the car. The door opened and Jack walked outside "Hey Megan!" He gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Gosh I love it when he does that. "Hey Jack! Is everyone here already?"

I didn't see anyone else's car outside "No, not yet. I'm not even done setting everything up." I wonder what kind of food he made, because he said it was gonna be like a get together, not a big dinner. "Do you need help with anything?"

Jacks POV

"I do need some help" we walked inside the house, I was making pizza and other kinds of food. "Um, Megan when we are all done eating can you help me make some cookies?" She was setting up the table and was almost done. "Of course, I'll help you"

"Ok, thank you" I heard the doorbell ring then, I hear the door open. I went to see who it was "Johnson! Bro you made it!" I gave him a Bro hug "Yea, yea, I know you missed me, anyways all of us are here. I had to drive them, so they should be walking in any second."

I finally hear those familiar voices, Nate and Sammy. "Hey Gilinsky" Nate also gave me a Bro hug and so did Sammy. "Hey guys, Megan is in the dining room putting the food on the table"

"Oh okay, well I'll say hi when I enter the room of dining." I just stared at him "Sammy you can be so stupid sometimes"

"Is she your girlfriend?" Nate asked while looking at her, he does have a girlfriend so I know he's not asking that to ask her out. "No, not yet. But I want to ask her pretty soon."

"Okay, you should. She seems like a loyal girl"

Nate was right. Megan is everything that I've ever wanted in a girl. She has a beautiful body, is perfect. Megan also looks so innocent which makes her even hotter.

She is gonna graduate in 6 months. I want her to be my girlfriend for that long, maybe even make her my wife.

Stop getting ahead of yourself. You don't know how long you'll have her.

I'll just see where the road takes us, because we have become really good friends outside of school.

"Okay, the table is set up!" We walk into the dining room and sat down. I sat next to Megan, Nate was across from me and Johnson was across from her. Sammy sat on the side of the table, it made him look like the leader of us or something.

Right now no one was talking we just sat there eating. Sam always has something to say I'm surprised he hasn't spoken yet. He was just stared at all of us, like he was waiting for something. I could tell he was gonna do something.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS!" Sam screamed really loud. Nate got so scared that he hit his knee on the table. I was laughing along with everybody else. "I knew you were gonna do something" I told Sam while laughing.

"What the fuck! What was that for?" Nate just yelled to Sam. Sam had tears in his eyes. He was the kind of people to laugh even though everyone else stopped. "Y-you guys were be-ing so quiet. I just had to something"

"Well that something worked"

"Ok you guys, we have to decide what movie we want to watch after we are done eating" Megan finally said something.

Megans POV

I didn't know what movie we were gonna watch. I was hoping someone can come up with something for us to do.