Three

I looked up and it was, "Mr.Gilinsky?" I said. He helped me up and saw that my arm was bleeding when I fell back.

"I'm so sorry, my name is Jack by the way." He took me to his house which wasn't to far from mine, he led me to his bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I sat on the sink, "tell me if this hurts ok" he was putting hydrogen peroxide so my cut wouldn't get infected. "Ow" I said as I grabbed his hand "sorry I'm almost done" he put a bandaid on after he got done.
*

I stayed at his house a while longer and he told me about why he was teaching, he wanted to learn to teach cause I guess he wanted to do that and whatever.

We ended up watching movies, right now we were watching Grease which is one of my favorite movies. I started wondering why he was staring at me in class today so I asked, "Why did you keep staring at me in class today"

Jacks POV

"Why did you keep staring at me in class today?" She asked. "I kept staring at you because you are really pretty" she blushed and smiled a little. She kept watching the movie but I was watching her.

Jacks thought:
Her beautiful long hair and the way her bright blue eyes looked with her tan beautiful skin. I wanted her to be mine, I might sound like a perv right now but the way that her ass looked in her sweats, her boobs were nice too...

Stop what are you doing you can't love her

But she's so pretty

She is your student and your her teacher

Thats true she will never like me anyways.

Well there is Chapter 3 hopefully you guys like it!!
295 words was the whole chapter not this part its a little bit but, hopefully you guys like this