Twenty Seven

Megans POV

Last night, we left somewhere. It ended up with us doing something in the car. I woke up next to an empty space since Jack was teaching.

Second day of not being in school, just one more.

Then I'm still stuck in detention. I don't want to go back to school.

I get up and get in the shower. I washed my body with coconut scented body wash. Along with the coconut shampoo and conditioner that I had left here.

After rinsing my body, I turned the water off. I stepped out and put the towel around my body.

I got a sports bra and some yoga pants. I put those on and put on some socks. A little bit of lotion and perfume.

I went downstairs and found Lauren eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning to you" Lauren said with a mouth full. "Good morning." I got another bowl and poured myself cereal.

"Once I'm done eating I'm going to my house to get some clothes for my stay here." I put a spoonful in my mouth. "Okay, tomorrow is your last day right then you got detention?"

I nodded my head. "I should just stay at your house too Meg. I don't have to stay at Jacks."

"Yay, I do need some company. Especially because my mom is never home." Lauren made a confused face. "She's not home? She should've been for Christmas right?"

"Yea, but she never showed up. I don't text her anymore because she never answers."

We finish eating and we put our bowls in the sink.

*

On my way to my house right now to get some clothes.

I pulled into the driveway and I always hope to see my moms car or my dads. Then I remember they divorced. I won't be seeing my dad anytime soon.

I walked into the house and went up to my room. I got my bag and put some clothes in there, shoes. Makeup, simple stuff I would need.

After finishing my 'packing' I got back in my Jeep and back to Jacks house.

*

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car after getting my things. I opened the door and walked inside the house and went upstairs to put the bag in Jacks room.

Every time I walk in the smell of Cologne hits my nose, I love that smell. Reminds me of him.

I went in the living room and sat on the couch to watch TV.

Lauren sat down next to me. "Do you want to go shopping?"

"Sure, let me just put a shirt on." I walked back upstairs and slipped on a random shirt I got.

I walked back downstairs. "Okay, I'm ready to go." I got my phone off the table and got some money."

We walked out and got into my Jeep. Lauren doesn't have her car here. We put on our seatbelts "Where did you want to go?" I faced Lauren then looked back at the road. "Let's go to the mall."

*

We came home. Finally. But we didn't take long. Jack should be here pretty soon.

From Jack:
I'm almost home, I am also gonna invite the guys over :)

To Jack:
Okay😍 do you want me to cook anything?

From Jack:
No don't worry about it, I'll order pizza.

To Jack:
I'll just tell Lauren they are coming.

Once I sent that message Jack pulled in.

He walked inside the house and took off his coat. I don't get why he wears a suit to school, well I know he's a teacher.