Twenty Three

Things gunna get heated.

Jacks POV

Why did she just walk out like that?

I got a tingly feeling in my stomach, I looked down and I had a tent forming in my pants.

Fuck.

Why does this happen. Now I just wanted to go to her house and-

Never mind. I just sat down and finished whatever I had to do. Megan can be such a tease. One reason why I love her so much.

What really shocked me was I didn't know she wasn't a virgin anymore. That was a turn on, but then again I wish it was me to take it.

Oh well. I kinda felt bad the the guy cheated on her, but as long as she's not sad anymore. I hate seeing her sad. I love seeing her happy.

I love her body, no matter how many times I say it or think it.

My pants were getting tighter, oh gosh. Just thinking about her does this to me. Fuck it. I got up and went outside, got in my Jeep and drove to her house.

I open the door to her house and I see her on the couch watching TV. I shut the door and she walks up to me. I quickly slam her against the door and smashed my lips on hers.

She didn't hesitate to kiss back. I had her hands pinned against her head again. "Why are you such a tease?" I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Because I know you love it."

She was right. "Fuck, I wanna take you right now." Megan looked at me and started kissing me again.

She stopped and lead me upstairs to what I'm guessing was her room. She shut the door and I carried her, she wrapped her legs around me and I kissed her neck. Megan moaned and rolled her head back.

After placing her on the bed, I grind on her as I sloppily kiss her.

I didn't realize Megan had changed her clothes, she was wearing a T-shirt and running shorts. We broke the kiss to take our shirts off.

I kissed down to her boobs, down to her stomach to the hem of her shorts. I slowly went back up.

"Please." I knew what I was doing "What? What's wrong?"

"Please, stop teasing. I want you" Megans breathing was heavy.

Teasing. Now she knows how it feels. "Baby girl. Do you deserve it?" I started smiling. Megan turned us, so now she was on top.

"You like to dominate?" She gave me a smile, but it wasn't her usual smile.

She went back to kissing my lips again but pulled away. Megan kissed down to my jaw and sucked a little bit. She kissed my neck and sucked different spots, which made me moan.

"I don't know Jack, do you like dominating?" I bit my bottom lip. I got back on top again "Yes." I pulled her shorts down, and I took my pants off.

Megans POV

All I had on now was my bra and panties, Jack just had his boxers. He had a beautiful toned body. Jack kissed my hips and between my thighs. He pressed his thumb on my heat. I was already really wet.

I wanted him. He knew I did. Yes, together for six months but I feel like I'm ready with him. I can't say I'm ready for him to take my v-card, because I'm not a virgin.

Jack wrapped both his hands around the sides of my panties, he looked at me and I nodded my head. He pulled them down and rubbed my heat. "Fuck, your really wet." My breathing was heavy and fast.

He stook a finger in and started kissing around my heat. I was a moaning mess, he finally started licking my core. I grabbed his hair and pulled it, he groaned which sent vibrations throughout my body.

Jack stook another finger in, and was going in and out. "Jack, I'm close"

He started going faster and moving his tounge faster. I finally came onto his fingers and he licked them. He came up to kiss me again.

He put his hands behind my back to unclasp my bra. Once he got it off he threw it somewhere in the room. I pushed him down on the bed and I quickly took his boxers off, and grabbed his member.

I slowly sucked the tip "Stop teasing Megan" Jack grabbed my hair and pushed my head down and made me gag. I sucked and put my hand around whatever didn't go in my mouth. He moaned and pulled my hair.

"Babe, I'm close" I took my mouth off and just brought my hand up and down. I placed my mouth again and started sucking faster until I felt his warm liquids spill down my throat.

"That felt so good." We were fully naked now. I remembered that I was taking birth control pills, I don't know why, I just am.

I wrapped my legs around him and Jack kissed me, he laid me on my back. "Jack I need you"

I couldn't take it anymore. "But I don't have a condom."

"Its okay, I'm on a pill" He slowly got up "This will probably hurt again, so tell me to stop if it hurts you"

Jack placed himself on top of me and slowly entered. I moved so I could fix myself, Jack started thrusting into me. It hurt a little but not as bad as I expected it too. "Faster" the stinging feeling turned into pleasure. He quickened his pace, and groaned.

"Your tight." Jack hit a spot and I let out a loud moan. He smiled and kept hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Fuck, it feels so good." My nails were scraping his skin.

Jack started going faster as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. Pornographic moans left both of our mouths, Jack slowed down again.

"I love you" I loved hearing those words come out of his mouth, "I love you too"

My stomach got a familiar feeling, I felt my stomach getting a weird tingly feeling. "Jack, I'm gon- I'm getting close" He started going faster and I felt myself release around him.

Jack kept going and shortly after reached his high. He rolled on the side of me and was breathing heavily. We were both breathing heavily. "That was..." I was trying to steady my breathing "Amazing." Jack finished for me.

*****

Stuff happened. I couldn't update like I had originally planned.

But I'm back!!

I don't even know with this chapter...

Oh gosh. Dirty.