Two

Megans POV

My first class was math... Boring.

I entered the classroom and sat at the very back next to the window. The math teacher came in, Mr. Smith "Hello everybody, welcome back to the first day of school" he said with excitement
"Why is he so excited??", I thought

Skip to last period cause school is boring...

I was on my way to social studies, my schedule always says what teacher I have and it said Mr.Gilinsky? Well I guess we have a new teacher.

I was walking in and I saw him sitting in his desk, he looked the same age as us. On the board he had one thing written about him... "He's 20 years old, what?!?! He is so young." I just took a seat in the front next to his desk, just cause he's teaching doesn't mean he's not cute.

"Hello, and welcome to my class. I'm a new teacher as you can tell" he let out a little chuckle "and my name is Mr.Gilinsky.

"Just cause it's the first day of school doesn't mean we are not gonna work", the whole class groaned. "You guys will be doing a project, this will be done separately." He looked at the class for a while and then spoke again. "The project will be about a U.S. president". He had us draw from a hat with all the presidents, I got Chester Alan Arthur.

We all got laptops to do our research. As I was doing my research I kept getting a feeling of someone watching me. I would look up but I didn't see anyone who caught my attention. I continued working on my project... I felt that feeling again I looked up and see Mr.Gilinsky staring at me. He didn't look away he just stared at me while I stared at him...The bell started ringing... He smiled and looked down. I got up and walked out of the classroom, I went to my locker and put my books in and started walking home.
~~~~~

Once I got home I decided to change into some black Nike sweats and a white crop top. I slipped on my Vans and grabbed my penny board because I wanted some fresh air and just because I didn't want to be home. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I was about ten minutes away from my house when I bumped into something hard and fell on the sidewalk. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!" I looked up and it was...

Well here's chapter 2!! Hope you guys liked it and if you did please vote, you don't have to but it would mean a lot!

Random Shoutout for today... modernhepburn
BTW these are just random people I click on. You should check them out though.