Fourteen

Jacks POV

Megans face looked confused but I knew she liked what was going on.

I smiled at her before smashing my lips on hers. She was shocked at first but then kissed me back. She smiled into the kiss which made me smile. I started rubbing my hands up and down her back.

Megan started grinding on me and I groaned.

Megans POV

Once I heard him groan I went harder on him and he groaned again.

I wanted to tease him, I stopped grinding and got off of him. He looked up at me and he looked so confused, I couldn't help but smile. "I'm done for tonight"

I went to the side of the bed I was gonna lay on and went under the covers. Jack sighed 'fucking tease' was what he muttered.

I felt his side of the bed dip and the covers lift. I turned to face him. "Is something wrong baby boy?" I'm having fun I started rubbing the side of his face.

"Are you really asking me this question? Yes, I was having a good time and you wearing a thong gave me a boner" My cheeks burned up hopefully he didn't notice.

Jack started smiling at me "I made you blush"

"Yea, yea whatever" I rolled my eyes at him and faced the other way. "Are you mad at me?" I turned again and he had puppy eyes.

"I can't stay mad at you, now let's go to sleep I'm tired."

***

I woke up and looked to the side to see if Jack was there.

Nope.

I heard noises coming from the kitchen so that's probably where he was. I walked into the bathroom and I found an unused toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

After freshening up I went downstairs and was hit with the smell of pancakes and coffee. I entered the kitchen and saw Nate, Sammy, and Johnson throwing the batter everywhere while Jack was facing the stove.

"You guys! I need this to make pancakes!" Jack was trying to clean up the mess and he finally saw me. "Good morning" he walked up to me and hugged me.

"Good morning, the food smells good" He smiled and looked down

He's so adorable isn't he?

Yes he is. I realized I'm talking to myself in my mind.

"Thank you, now sit down and eat" Jack handed me a plate while the rest of the guys sat down.

I ate a piece of my pancake and it was so good "Wow Gilinsky, this tastes delicious" Everyone else agreed "Thank you, I did try this time." It turned silent for a while and all you could hear was the utensils hitting the glass plates.

"What do you guys wanna do later?" Nate asked while his mouth was full "I don't know, I'm down for anything right now" Johnson said.

I'm trying to think of stuff we haven't done yet, It's November and it's cold here in Omaha "Let's go ice skating" I suddenly blurted out. They stared at me for a bit like they were thinking about it.

Sammy smiled at me "Yea, I wanna go ice skating, I haven't done it in a while but whatever."

"Okay, ice skating it is"

***

December (damn that was fast)

Jacks POV

3 more days until Christmas and I don't know what to get Megan

I want to get her something nice. No. Scratch that, I want to get her something beautiful.

Something she's gonna love.

Wait. She told me about her friend moving maybe I can buy tickets and get her to come to see Megan.

Yes, I'll do that.