Fifteen

Lauren ^^^^^

Jacks POV

I have to find out her number. I know her name is Lauren.

Maybe I can find out through the school, even though we are on break. I can get her number through there.

*

I finally got Laurens number, now all I need to do is text her about it.

To Lauren:

Hey, this is Jack I was wondering if you would like to surprise Megan for Christmas...

From Lauren:

Oh my gosh! Yes, I would love to surprise her. Are you guys finally together? Btw how would I get the tickets?

To Lauren:

Yes we are together now it's been 1 month almost. I have the ticket part covered all you need to do is show up.

From Lauren:

You better not hurt her I sware if you do we will have some problems and thank you for buying them!

I smiled at the text. I don't plan on hurting Megan, I want to keep her happy.

To Lauren:

I'm not planning on hurting her, and no problem.

I put my phone down and go to the living room and see Megan sitting there watching Tom & Jerry. She has this inner child, which I find cute.

She has been staying at my house for these past couple of days.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch "Where are your parents?"

She looked at me and her face looked worried almost sad. "My parents are divorced I don't know what my dad does now, and my mom goes on business trips but she does make enough for us to live off of."

"Oh, sorry for asking." She looked up at me and smiled " It's okay, but it does kind of suck not having my mom around this year for Christmas or Lauren I miss her like crazy."

She's gonna be so happy when Lauren surprises her. Maybe I should buy her some clothes or something. Jewelry too.

"I think you're gonna have a good Christmas this year even though your mom is not here." She had a questioning look on her face. "What are you planning?"

"Something, but for now, what would you want? We can buy stuff for each other before Christmas then buy two gifts for Christmas day."

"That sounds like a good idea, but we have to figure out what we like. We can start shopping tomorrow. So then we have two days for shopping for each other then the gifts." I smiled at her "Okay, deal"

I can't wait for this.

This will be fun.