Chapter 4- What? Prom?

I, the most socially awkward outcast, forgot that my school had Prom in two week. All that was running through my mind was This is my first prom. No one has asked me about it. Am I going to be alone my first prom?.. I started to feel depressed about it. I mean, the one person I really want to go with is Grey.. But he probably won't want to go with me. Maybe I should go with my friends.. I mean, Its better than going alone. I hear the bell ring, meaning school is over. I leave my last period and walk to the front of the school, where I see Grey sitting on a bentch. I walk over to him and say "Hi". He smiles when he sees me "Hey." I sit down next to him. "So are you going to prom with anyone?" I ask hesitantly. "No.. Not yet. I know who I'm going to ask though." He says, smiling wider as I look down slowly. "Oh.." I say, trying to hide me dying inside. "Well I gotta go.. I have a lot of homework to do.." I say with a fake smile. "Okay, I'll text you later." He states, smiling back. "Okay." I say before walking away, with my head down. I walk to my house, unlocking the door and running to my bedroom, throwing myself on my bed, ready to cry. I know I can't cry. If I cry about one thing, I cry about everything else. I decide to get out of bed and walk to my kitchen to get some ice cream. After a few minutes of eating ice cream and watching comedy movies, I feel my phone vibrate. I pick it up and unlock my phone. I smile softly when I see I have a text from Grey. 'Come outside' It read. I was confused and got off the couch. I opened my door to see Grey, with a big bouquet of roses. Then on my front of in by his feet, there were rose petals that spelled 'Prom?'. I through my hand over my mouth. I felt like crying. And not the sad cry, tears of Joy. He knelt down, with his roses and handed them to me. I grabbed them and let a tear fall. "Josephine Rose Daniels.. Will you go to Prom with me?" He asked. I was so happy I couldn't speak. I nodded quickly, letting a few more tears fall. Grey got up off his knee and walked to me, hugging me close. I hugged him back and he kisses my cheek. "You better go shopping for that dress tomorrow." He stated. I giggles and nodded. Prom is going to be the best night of my life..