Chapter 1- Bumping Into Him

It was just a normal day at King Highschool. There I was, in the corner of the class room, doodling on piece of white paper. Me, being the youngest out of my very small group of friends, had no one to pass notes or talk to during class. I just waited and waited till the bell finally rang. I got up quickly, swinging my checkered back pack over my shoulder. I walked to the door and quickly to my locker so no one would notice me. Have I mentioned I don't want to be noticed? Yeah. I dont like many friends. I only have two, Alex and Lina. More friends just mean more let downs. So I stay away from them. Unlike the girls that do notice me from time to time and bully me when they do. I get the books I need for homework, then slam my locker door shut. I walk out of my school as fast as I can with my head down, not noticing someone was in front of me. I bump into a person that I had no clue was there. "Sorry!" I shout with my head still down, trying to run past them. Unfortunately for me, they grabbed my arm. "Hey, look at me." I look up a little at him, seeing he had deep brown eyes and chocolate hair. "You're pretty cute. Hey, come with me and get me some coffee as a sorry from bumping into me." I blush deeply and look back down. "I-I'm sorry.. I can't, maybe some other day. I have a lot of homework.." He let go of my arm. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding. I turned around. "Wait." I heard him say. I turn back around to see him with a pen and paper. Then he handed it to me. "My name's Greyson. Thats my number. Text me later tonight." I nodded slowly and turned back around. I walked off quickly. I walked the short distance home and jumped over our fence, sliding the sliding glass door over so I could enter my house. I ran into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me and flopping down on my bed. I pulled the paper Greyon gave me out of my pocket. I examined the small piece of paper. I got my phone, unlocking and hitting new contacts. I put in his name and number. I didn't think anything was going to change in my life from meeting him. But oh I was so wrong.