Chapter 5- Prom Night

I was shaking. I was so nervous. I was getting ready for Prom tonight. School got out and I'm already home. Grey said he would be picking me up at 7. Oh god, I'm so nervous. I mean, I'm not good with these kind of things. My anxiety level is to the sky. I took a few minutes to breathe before getting up and walking to my closet, pulling out my short, galaxy blue, strapless prom dress. I lay it down on my bed and go to my bathroom, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, then drying off before walking back to my room. I decide to blow dry my hair and curl it. After all of that is done, I apply some makeup to bring out my dark green eyes. I put on some deep/dark red lipstick, finishing the look. I look at the clock on my phone. 6:30 It said. I panicked for a second before getting and carefully sliding the dress over my head. I zip it up in the back and put in so dark blue crystal ear rings. I put on some perfume. I hear my door bell ring. I hear my mother open it and then Greyson's voice. "Hi.. I asked Josephine to Prom and I was wondering if she was ready?" He asked my mother, clearly nervous. I hear my mother laugh quietly. She knew very well about him. I talk about Grey all the time. "Josephinnneee! Are you ready?" I shouts from the front door. "Yeah! I'll be right out!" I say back. I take a deep breath and open my bedroom door, walking to the front door. I see Grey. He never look more handsome. Seeing him in that tux... Damn he looks good. I thought. I looked up at him and I saw he was staring at me too. We stared at each other until my mother pushed me out the door. "Have fuunnn!" She said before closing the door. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. All the way there, I couldn't stop smiling. He made me smile and laugh with all his cheesy pick up lines and jokes. Once we got there, he got out and come over to my side, opening my door again. I got out and smiled at him. He grabbed my hand again and he walked in, like he was proud I was his date. I let go of my hand. "I'm gonna go request a song, okay?" He said with a little smirk. "Okay." I smiled and walked over to get a drink. A few minutes later, he comes back. Then, my favorite song starts playing. Bulletproof Love by Peirce The Veil. I looked at Grey and he was smirking. I smiled so wide at him and kisses his cheek. "Shall we dance?" He asked me, bowing down with his hand out like I was a princess at a ball. I grabbed his and dragged his to the dance floor. "We shall." I stated to him, giggling. He had made this, the best night of my life. I'm so happy he's the one I'm falling for.