[9] Wally

(A/N HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT! I decided to add POVs! YAY! I'll start with this chapter.)

Dick's POV

I woke up the next day and sat up in bed, I went to my dresser and grabbed my school uniform and put it out on my bed. I went into the bathroom and locked the door, turned the water on, stripped and went in the shower, letting the water wake me up.

The water was refreshing and I washed my hair and stepped out, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself, walking out of the bathroom. I changed into my school clothes and combed my hair, walking out I heard a sound coming from Amy's room.

I walked down the hall and knocked on her door and nobody responded, "Hello? Amy?" No response. I opened the door and saw nobody, so I walked in and looked around.

"Nothing? Nobody? What?" I crossed my arms, nobody's here. How? I walked out of the room and closed the door, running downstairs.

"BRUCE! Have you seen Amy?" I asked, Bruce walked in the room with a newspaper and said
"No. But she should be in her room." I shook my head, "No. I just looked in there, she's not there." I ran to the grandfather and changed the time and the Batcave opened.

I ran inside, Bruce following and went to the Batcomputer. I looked at the cameras and saw that the cameras in Amy's room were blocked, "What? How? Who could've hacked the system?" I asked Bruce, "I don't know.....but why Amy's room?" Bruce said moving towards the computer and clicked a few buttons, he looked at all the cameras in the house from the past day and Amy never left her room.

"So she's still in her room?" I said, "Or she snuck out the window." Bruce pointed out, I gave a slight "oh" and walked out of the Batcave, into the kitchen.

Where I saw Amy sitting down eating cereal, with a bandage on her nose? But where was she? "Hey, Amy, where were you this morning?" I asked, "I was uh.....getting ready in the bathroom." She said with a smile.

"But we called your name a bunch of times." I explained, "The bathroom is soundproof?" She smiled and ate her cinnamon toast crunch cereal, I crossed my arms and frowned.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Amy's POV

So I'm in the kitchen eating my cereal, I'll tell you what happened. So this morning I woke up and I had a beak and tail, so I bandaged up my nose and stuffed my tail in my clothes I put on. I went to the kitchen and hopefully nobody would notice my bandaged nose.

"Why is your nose bandaged?" Dick asked, I froze. NO, NO, NO! Uh....I don't know what to say!
"I uh...hurt it.....last night....while.....practicing my....parkour skills." Okay that was a pretty bad lie but it was alright I guess, "Oh okay. We can let Alfred look at it, he's a retired doctor." Dick suggested.

"NO!" I said WAY to fast, "Uh...I mean, I'm fine. It's fine, we're all fine." I smiled, "Okay." Dick said slowly, oh no. This is getting out of hand, I need to settle everything.

ARGH! LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED! I finished my cereal and stomped off to my room, I grabbed all my stuff and shoved it into my bag.

"People, secrets, heroes, villains, powers and animals. Literally my life, can't keep this a secret for long. Everyone's figuring out!" I said out loud, why? I don't know, I heard something behind me and I turned around.