[1] School problems

"Amy!" Her mother called out, "Time to get up for school!" Amy rolls out of bed and groans,
Amy always hated waking up for school.

"Five more minutes!" She shouted, "Amy Rosetta Emerita! You better get your butt down here right this instant or your going to be late!" Her mother shouted, "Okay I'm coming!" Amy replied, dhe stood up and noticed she had koala ears.

Amy just ignored it thinking it would go away soon. Amy has powers where she can talk to animals and can't control her body changing to parts of animals since she's still young. Amy went to her dresser and rummaged around until she found an outfit.

Her favorite shirt which had Batman on it and some jeans, Amy grabs her bag and stuffs her school stuff and the latest book she was reading and ran downstairs.

"Oh you finally rolled yourself out of bed," Her mother said, Amy grabbed a waffle and went outside to see the bus leaving, "No! Wait!" She called out but it was to late, "Oh come on!" She wailed and sat on the ground, then Shadow, a black, shaggy dog, ran out and jumped on Amy, licking her face.

"Shadow, stop it!" Amy said giggling, "But I thought it would cheer you up." Shadow said sadly, "No, it did, Shadow, thank you."

Amy hugged Shadow then sat up and went inside the house. "The bus left without you again?" Amy's mom asked, "Yeah." Amy replied with a sigh, "I guess your going to have to ride with your brother." Amy's mom replied.

"What, no! I am NOT riding with that jerk and his friends!" Amy screeched, suddenly her brother walked in, "Speaking of the devil....here he comes." Amy said.

"I heard you guys talking about me." He said, "Lucas, you have to take your sister to school." Their mother said.

"But mom! I don't want to go with a brat like her!" Lucas wailed, "Lucas do as your told." His mother said the way mothers do that make you do stuff, it's like magic or something.

"Ugh fine mom, come on brat." His mother stared at him sternly, "...err...I mean Amy...dear." Lucas looks at Amy and sneers, "Alright kids off to school now."

Amy and Lucas go off to his car and drive off towards school.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bruce!" Dick shouted, Bruce Wayne walked into the room and asked his ward, "Yes?"

"Where's my Math book?" Dick asked, "Last time I saw it it was in the kitchen." Bruce responded, "Okay thanks!" Dick walks into the kitchen and looks around only to see Alfred.

"Hey Alfred have you seen my Math book?" Dick asked, "Oh yes, Master Dick I found it and here," Alfred said while giving it to Dick.

"Oh good I've been looking for this, thanks, bye!" Dick replied and left, "Found it?" Bruce asked, "Yup." Dick replied and walked out the door, "Bye!" Dick exclaimed.

"Bye!" Bruce waved and then went back to work.
.
.
.
.
.
Amy FINALLY arrived after endless torture, ran inside class to see....Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne's adopted kid.....the cutest, hottest and richest kid in school....was sitting next to her seat!

Amy coolly walks in and sits down in her seat and gives a slight "hi" to Dick, Dick gives a wave back and then....."Amy you're late again!" Amy's teacher, Mrs. Maverick said.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Maverick the bus left without me again." Amy replied, "And I had to ride with my brother."

"Yeah I know he likes to take detours...so I'll give you one more chance OK?" Mrs. Maverick said with a sigh, "Thank you, Mrs. Maverick." Amy said with a slight frown and school started.

Dick saw Amy walk in and couldn't stand it, she was so beautiful. Her red hair, her blue eyes, her everything! She was like an Angel! Dick gets himself together and she sits right next to....him!

Amy looked kind of bummed but she said "hi" and waved so he tried to act cool. So he just waved and went to work, the teacher, Mrs. Maverick, scolded Amy but didn't punish her, good.

At recess Dick caught up with Amy and said, "Hey." She smiled and said hi back. "So uh....I kind of saw that you weren't to good at Math," Dick said shyly.

"Oh uh...yeah I suck." Amy replied, "No you don't suck...you just...uh...need to study." Dick said awkwardly.

"Well then...uh....could you....maybe tutor....me?" Amy asked, "Uh.....duh....uh.....yeah!" Dick replied blushing, "Okay! Thanks!" Amy said, "Uh....no problem." Dick responded, his face red.

"Okay then when and where can we meet?" Amy asked, "Oh how about after school at my place." Dick suggested, "Oh uh...you...your p-place? As in the uh...giant...mansion?" Amy stuttered, "Uh yeah if that's fine with you?" Dicksaid, "Uh....duh...uh...yeah!" Amy responded excitedly, "Okay how about at....4:30?" Dick suggested.

"Uh...yeah that's fine with me," Amy said, "Okay then its final, 4:30 it is."

After Dick left, Amy's best friend Kelly came in the room, "Hey girl! You came in late again, Amy." Amy just sighed and said, "Yeah I had to ride with Lucas." Kelly laughed, "It's not funny, he's cruel!"

Kelly just laughed still, then Rheya came up to them, "Hey guys! I saw you came in late, Amy, good thing you didn't get in trouble!" Rheya said, Amy just frowned and then grinned.

"Guess what!" Amy said, "What?" They both asked, "I'm studying with Dick Grayson at Wayne Manor tonight!" Amy squealed.

"Wow.....amazing." Kelly said sarcastically, "Awesome! Congrats!" Rheya said. Amy just smiled and her, Rheya and Kelly talked and played.

When Amy got home she couldn't help herself, she told her mom and dad about Dick and studying with him at Wayne Manor!

So she went to her room and changed her clothes to a blue shirt and new jeans. Then Amy heard the doorbell ring, she ran to the window to see a limo.

She ran and packed her books and ran downstairs to see Dick standing there talking to her parents, "Uh...hey Dick." Amy said.

"Oh, hey, Amy, ready to go?" Dick asked, "Yup!" Amy replied happily, "Okay let's go then."

Dick led Amy to the limo and they stepped in, Amy looked out the limo to see her parents waving and when they pulled out they winked.

In Amy's mind she's thinking seriously? They winked? Amy just stared out the window thinking until Dick interrupted her daydreams, "So you have a good family."

Amy looked at Dick and said "Yeah I mean my mom and dad are fine but my brother's a jerk, I mean he just teases me." Amy looked at the floor and sighed, "Sometimes I wish I had a different family."

Dick looked at Amy and said, "At least you live with your real mom and dad and have a brother...I don't."

"Oh...if you don't mind if I ask...what happened to your parents?" Amy asked, "They were on the high wire and it snapped and they died in front of my eyes." Dick looked down then said, "And it's all my fault."

Amy looked at Dick and said, "I'm sure it wasn't your fault." Dick stared at her and said, "It is....while on a tour in Gotham City, I overheard the Boss, Tony Zucco, a well-known and feared crime lord, threaten Jack Haley unless the circus's owner paid money. Jack refused and so I didn't warn my parents in time and they died."

Amy could see tears in his eyes and she said, "Dick, it wasn't your fault, it was Tony Zucco's fault." Dick looked at her and smiled, "Thanks I needed that."

"Were here!" The driver called, "Come on let's go." Dick said politely.

And remember! Stay Whelmed!