Who's the Father?

Y/N POV

 It been a couple weeks and I am starting to show. Even though I'm super happy to be a mother I am still scared about raising a child with a criminal. Earlier today Liam told me we had this " meeting " in the living room at five.

  That's why I am here standing in the bathroom eyeing the mirror. As much as I know I have to join them for this " meeting " I still don't want to go. You might be wondering why? Well first of all, It will be the first time I came out of my room in days. My watch beeped signaling it was time to go. I did a quick at myself then made my way to five boys...

 When I arrived the boys were sitting on the couches and the only place for me to sit was next to, oh wait never mind there going to make me sit on the floor! I waddled my way over to them hardly couldn't even sit.

" Why do I have to be at this so call "important meeting?"

 Liam stood and talked about something and other stuff, but I was completely zoned out. The words    " About Y/N being pregnant..." Made me perk up and look at Liam. Liam did this quick nod at Harry, and Harry moved by Niall to hold him down. Wait hold him down?

 I was looking around frantically and with confusion...

" Okay Y/N, this might be a lot for you to take in..."

 In my head I was yelling at Liam to get to the point cause I needed to pee.

" Y/N, I think I'm the dad..."

 And I thought it couldn't get worse? I glanced at Niall to see all the boys holding Niall down, but what happened next surprised me the most...

 Liam grabbed my hand forcefully and covered my mouth and dragged me outside, the four boys chasing after us. I gave Liam pleading eyes to let me go but nothing was going to change his mind. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and put it to my head.

 Niall's eyes widened, by now I was pouring down tears. I struggled but that did no use because every time I did his hands would tighten around my wrist even more. Then I realized  something, he is going to take me away...

" Don't take one step closer or I will shot her!"

 Liam was my worst nightmare, I wanted die right there. Niall pulled out a gun, and pointed it as Liam. But sadly I was a shield...

 Liam made his way to the drivers side of the white van, opened the door threw me in hurried to get in the drivers seat and took off. Dozens of shots were being shot at the car, I covered my ears to block the horrifying sound but I could hear the loud echoes still. And at last it was quite...

" Where are you taking me?"

 I timidly asked.

" Somewhere no one can take you away from me."  

" What about Adri...?"

He smirked and said words that I dreaded...

" Don't worry you won't need to worry about her..."

My mouth dropped and the color drained from my face.

" Your crazy! A monster!"

 Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but before I could take back my words a noise echoed around the car. I registered the sound,  and the burning feeling on my cheek. I choked back the tears, not wanting to show fear... But who could hold back tears? I couldn't, maybe this was all my fault. Maybe if I waited for my brother or maybe if I didn't go at all...

 And I let the tears fall, why hide them? I have every reason to cry and I have every reason to be sad. But I knew that if Liam was taking me anywhere it would be a place where no one could find me...

 A place where I would always be his...