I'm What?

READERS POV

 Morning sickness, hormones, and most of all cravings are all that I have experienced these past weeks...

  I it's got to the point where the boys are starting to ask me questions left and right, and I mean left and right!  As I am searching through my memories trying to figure out what's wrong with me Zayn enters my room hands me a bad with a box in it and leaves...

 My hands inched inside the bag and quickly pulled out the small box, I read the title slowly...

" Pregnancy Test...?"   

 That's when I broke down, what if I am pregnant? Kidnapped and maybe pregnant? Wow, that's a lot to take in!

 I cried myself to the bathroom, and did what I had to do.

~~~ Time skip to when y/n is done ~~~

 I looked in the mirror and back at the test like it was a game. That's right y/n just keep thinking that this is all a game, a stupid game that goes on forever! My hormones took over and once again I was bawling, but that soon turned to rage.

 All the commotion must of made the boys curious and Niall charged into the bathroom, his angry expression turned into a shocked one when he saw me on the floor with a pregnancy test in my hand. He snatched it out of my hand as if checking to see if it was real...

 " Your pregnant?"

 He voice barley audible, I nodded in fear. Not fear for me, but fear for me and the child(s) I might be holding. What if he didn't want them and would beat me until I was blooded and bruised? He lowered to the floor and pulled me into his chest and said one thing...

" I love you remember that, and I will be here for you and that baby..."