Things are Just going Down From Here

Once again sorry for not updating as much, started school recently and already getting loads of homework! This whole week I will be posting short chapter but starting on Saturday I will be posting the normal long chapters from then on. So read on and by the way there is a big time skip, well not that big!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ Time skip ( a month ) brought to you by meh ~~~~~~~

 Y/N POV

  It's been a month, no one has come to our rescue...

 But I still have hope, the boys let me watch the news when I want and every time I watch the news there is always a story about me! That means people are worried about me, well also Adri  but they don't know about her.

 I got off from my bed, yes they moved me back to my room! I was so happy but the only thing I am sad about is they didn't move Adri and her cellar type thing is right above my room so I hear everything! While I was walking to the living room I could hear screams and cries this was a daily thing so I had gotten used to it sadly. Once I had tried to stop what Liam was doing to Adri but I got punished myself.

 Soon enough I was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal and watching the news. In the middle of eating my mouth got hot. Do you know the feeling when your mouth gets hot like your going to vomit? Well that's what happened...

 I raced to the nearest bathroom pushing over Niall and Harry on the way. I kneeled and barfed up my half eaten breakfast! I glanced at the contents and almost vomited again. I raised up from the ground and made my way to the sink washing my hands.

 While I was washing my hands I took a quick glance in the mirror and Niall stood there.

" What do you want?!"

" You okay? And shouldn't use that tone with me babe!"

" Yes, sorry Niall..."

 I lived in constant fear but had hope still. He would beat and rape me. And other things I wouldn't dare to write down...

 I do not know what came over me but I started bawling!

" I'm sorry y/n."

 Right then I stopped and replied with a happy " Okay!"

 He gave me a crazy look, well to be honest I was acting a bit funky...

 Then he excused himself left the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, there was something wrong with me...

 And boy only if I knew...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Can you guess what's wrong with the reader?