Running Away, Again

Big thanks to Stranded_Septic_Eye! She was a big help, her character's name is Adriana! So make sure you check her out. And three more love interests available Louis, Zayn, and Harry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

" Princess what happened? "

As much as I hated him, wanted to murder him, and have him arrested. I felt comfort in his voice, his strong Irish voice.

I collapsed on my knees, I knew if I told next time it would be worse. But if I told him he could prevent something like this from happening. Right?

" He raped me..."

I was wondering if he had heard me, since my voice was barely audible. When I glanced up at him, the sweet face he had on was gone. He probably could kill someone. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Instead of comforting me like I wanted him too, he ran.

Slammed the door, and instantly I heard bloody screams, groans, cracking, snapping, and so one. I tried to cover up my ears. But the screams were so loud. Then I realized something I had a phone! I had my phone! I found my phone with my clothes.

When I was looking at my phone, the screen was cracked, and when I tried to turn on, it wouldn't. I was lost in my thoughts until I thought about something, I haven't heard anyone recently...

I looked up at my door, and to the knob. I decided to run. Far away from here. As I twisted the knob, I looked around. Good thing I had studied where windows and doors are.

While I was making my way through the halls I stopped at a door that said Niall. I prayed no one was in the room. I tip toed into the room and looked around for any type of weapon.

There were weed, cigarettes, beer bottles, clothes, and left over food. But what struck my attention from everything else was a revolver and a pocket knife. I decided to take them if something happened.

As I made my way down to the entrance of the house, I saw no one. Something was going on...

" Where are they, not that I care..."

I mumbled the last part. I looked out the window, there was another car here. The boys were outside talking to four other guys and a girl.
( Guess who )

I couldn't take the front door, so I went to a window that showed the woods. I unlocked it just like I did when I first arrived and jumped out. As I started to jog away I heard a alarm coming from the house. Soon I was sprinting, I was still in the clearing when I heard some colorful words coming from the guys.

" Please don't find me."

I kept repeating encouraging words to my self, soon I was in the forest where I couldn't be seen. But I could see the house! I was walking through the forest catching my breath.

I may have been on track, but man my life didn't depend on running during track! I looked up at
Sky, it was a orange and pink color. It reminds me of home. When I sat on the roof with my brother.

I frowned at the memory, and I continued thinking about happy and sad memories. Hot tears ran down my face, I was scared.

I climbed the nearest tree and thought, one thing.

Don't Find Me

Liam's POV

I was badly bruised from the fight me and Niall had, he was too.

Some of our clients/friends came over. And I was full of happiness when Adriana stepped out of the car!

I shoved past the boys and hugged her tightly.

" I missed you babe."

She had just smiled in return, man did I miss her. Then I realized what I did to Y/N. Adriana couldn't find out. But thanks to that stupid girl, Niall knows. And so do the boys!

One of them might spill, why was I so dumb. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the house alarm go off.

Adriana POV
When I stepped out of the car I was shocked with Liam's badly bruised face.
But I was so glad to have Liam back I didn't care about them, while we were hugging I could tell something was on his mind. I would talk to him later about it.

We were hugging until I heard a alarm. All the boys looked at the house and ran away. Of course I followed with 5SOS following behind me.

" What happened? "

I was always a curious one. Niall looked like he was going to cry, Liam had no expression, Zayn had a worried face, Harry was smirking, and Louis was shocked!

" She ran, she ran because of you!"

Niall shouted in anger pointing a finger at Liam.

" What did you do...?"

I was scared to know, more like terrified. But I wanted to know!

" He raped her!"

I was shocked, my boyfriend raped a girl... While we are dating. Liam looked at me, face filled with regret. I slapped him and crawled out of the window she jumped out of.

" You stay here, I am going to look for her!"

They all nodded, but Niall wanted to protest

" You gotta stay here, in case she comes back."

He nodded his head as if saying thank you. And with that I took off to find this mysterious girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? And again big thanks to Stranded_Septic_Eye!