A Date?

Ah, oh god.
What is that?
That noise.
Is it a beep?
No...it's a ring.
Ringing?
Yes, definitely ringing.
Oh. It's my phone.

I struggled, leaning up out of my bed and looking over at the clock. My eyes were still barely open, and my head felt heavy.

12:00?
No, that's not right.
I always get up for work at...
Shit.

Okay, now I needed to find my phone. I found it under my pillow, and my stomach sank when I saw the caller I.D.

"Klaus..."
I muttered, accepting the call.

"H-Hello?.."

"Yes, [Y/N], how are you doing today? I was just checking in if you got my message this morning."

"M-M-Message?.."

"Yes..the one saying you didn't have to come in this morning? Well, I never got a reply, so I'm just checking in to see if you were alright."

I let out a sigh of relief and went back to the phone.

"Oh, the message? Yea, right, I got that."

"Oh, well alright. Take care Miss [L/N]"

The phone hang up, and I instantly threw it somewhere and then plopped back down into my previous sleep position (god, who knows what that looks like.)

*Ring, Ring*
Ugh...
*Ring, Ring*
No...
*Ring, Ring*
DAMN IT.

I struggled once more to find my cell phone, buried beneath the covers. I stayed in my position while answering it, too lazy to look at caller I.D. this time.

"What is it.." I asked in annoyance.

"Well, someone sounds like they are in a bad mood, I guess I should call some other time."

That voice.

I instantly sat up again, trying to act chill in mid-sleep mode.

"WAIT, BLACK. I-IM SORRY I JUST..UH..I JUST WOKE UP."

Well, that was one way to act natural.
I heard him laugh on the other end.

"I see, so, I was wondering if you wanted to..I don't know..possibly go on a date with me on the rooftop tonight?"

Wait. Did William just ask me out on a date? Is this happening?
Did the boy who cried over a blade of grass, just ask me if I was free?
....
I'm impressed.

"Well, I'm off on work, so why not."

"Good, just meet me up there..say, 12:00?"

"Midnight sounds cool, see ya there!"

I hang up and stretch my arms, getting ready for the day ahead.

King Of Despair's POV

Okay, that went well. God, I could hear Will struggling from inside me.
I slicked my hair back and stretched the tiring body.

"God Will, get some sleep in there. I'm just having some fun, lay off. We made a deal, remember? You share me your body, and I don't hurt Mary. That was the deal. I was never told of this childhood sweetheart of yours."

I looked in the mirror and smirked at my own reflection.

"Now, relax. I'm gettin ya laid."

So sorry for this short sucky chapter ;-;
I hope you can forgive me. Ngh