Butterfly's

[Y/N] POV

I sat there on the bed, playing with my fingers. I was happy.
I was scared.

What is it going to be like?
Will it hurt?
Is it going to be awkward?..
Wait, he just said spend the night.
That means nothing dirty.
Right?..

I ruffled my hair through my fingers and gazed up. Someone was peepng from a crack in from the bathroom door.

"Black?.."

The door slightly closed, and I could hear a heavy weezing type sound, quiet though.

"Black, you've been in there for a while now. Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yea...I'm alright.."

The door opened for me to see black, with no shirt on and wearing black plaid pajama pants. He was blushing, and he didn't seem to have his glasses on.

"Come here.. "  I spoke softly.

He seemed hesitant at first, but then climbs on the bed, slighty over me but not completely, since I was leaning up on the headboard of the bed. I placed my hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes and made a relaxed expression. His cheek was warn.

"William,"
He opened his eyes slightly in response.
"I love you..."

And that's all it took.
That's all it took for him to make the first move. He leaned in, touching his lips with mine.
His skin was hot.
Really hot.
Was it embarrassment?
Or something else?

I could tell he was confident. He tried to push his tongue in, but I refused, just to tease him. He tried to let himself in until he finally gave up. That's when I slightly opened my lips and let him in without force.
Our tongues tangled in each other.
It was hot and awkward at the same time.
But we couldn't control ourselves.
He stopped and gasped for air, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked, a slight smile easing from his lips.

"You need to learn to breath through your nose!" I teased, playfully shoving his chest. He laughed with me and sighed.

"Hey, if you're not ready to get really serious with this whole...'situation', then we can wait a while."

I was suprised he wanted to wait, considering how confident and straight up he was acting earlier.
But I understood.
There was a question on my mind though.

"Hey, William. Are you a virgin?"

He hanged his head at the question. I couldn't tell if it was out of shame or embarrassment.

"U-Um...I'm-"

"I'm going to take that as a yes. Okay? Are you embarrassed? You dotnt have to be, I am too. Don't worry. We can wait awhile if you want. Don't get nervous."

"S-sure.."

I know it was rude inturupting him, but I didn't want this to get to awkward, so I went ahead and dropped the topic of conversation.
I was glad and worried.
Because William's still a guy.

And all guys have temptations they can't control.