Mother Mary

White's POV

My name is Mary Macbeth.
My brother is William Macbeth.
The man who violated me is known as 'The King of Despair'.

That was a year after the collapse when it happened. Black tells me, everyday he visits, sorry.
But I don't blame him. He didn't take my innocence.
He did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to the blinding sunlight, coming from the window and piercing down on the hospital bed that I lay on. Though the room was dim, the light was enough to faintly blind my awakaned eyes. As the adjusted , I saw a figure, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Black?" I said, my sleepiness peering out if my voice.

"Guess again, my dear mother Mary."

That wasn't Black. It was him.
I was filled with hate, but the only emotion I could show was fear. I'll admit, I was scared of him. After that disgusting event last year...

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything."

It's like he read my thoughts.

"What do you want then? My-"

"It's not your body I want."

I sat up, now listening completely listening.

"What do you want?" I asked
He let out a small chuckle from his lips.

"That friend of yours. She seems...interesting.."

And just like that, I snapped. I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"You..bastard! Don't you dare touch-"

"It's too late for that. But, don't worry. Me and your brother talked it over. Just to make things easier, for the both of us, he's going to tell her about me and break the news. Considering that she lashed out at him about keeping things in, that is, until I handled the situation my way."

He said it all with a straight face. 'Make things easier'? What was he talking about? I was filled with sealed rage, thought he glanced at me. He could tell my true emotion behind my blank expression, and all he could do was click his tongue.

"You're afraid I'm going to force her to have sex. Don't you?"

"Force her. No. You're forcing Black. Just like you did last year... You damn bast-"

"Well then, if that settles things, he has to see [Y/N] at the diner in town. That's when he will break the news."

With that, he walked towards the door and glanced at me before closing it.

"That is, if he pulls through with telling her..."