Chapter 37

Three Days Later...

Amber POV

As of right I am currently driving as Harmony speaks

Harmony: so...where are we going?

Amber: well watching Jasmine and her reaction towards her dad you know.. crying and sobbing and... jut plain out regretting everything hours before he got shot or minutes or whatever just got me thinking that maybe I should learn to forgive and forget. Maybe we should start off clean without lies.

Harmony: Alright, but right now I hope you're not talking about that Maria Charlotte bitch?

Amber: alright that's the last person I was thinking of thank you very much. I was thinking that.. well I forgave Jasmine and now we're best friends sort of so maybe I should forgive Justin as well. It won't be easy but it's a great start.

Harmony: alright but speaking of starting off clean without any lies, what about James? Doesn't he deserve to know the truth? I mean he has done nothing but be nice to you and treats you like you're his everything. I know what you and Dylan did was wrong and it's gonna be hard to tell him, but you have to tell him before it's too late. I mean I gave you guys like what an extra two days to tell him. You know that because Bryan and I know this it can affect us too?

Amber- I know I know I know. It's just so hard and I don't know how to tell him. I mean what am I supposed to say... Dylan and I had sex on my birthday right after you dropped me home. What would you say if you did that to Bryan?

Harmony- probably start off with being a little nicer and just tell him slowly. Like you know how you dropped me off home the day of my birthday well Dylan was there to give me my keys and all because I had forgotten it at the party and blah blah blah. We had sex accidently. Or I am the worst girlfriend ever and I don't deserve a guy like you. You're so wonderful to me and I am nothing but a bitch. Nothing but a cheater. Then he asks what am I talking about and then I break down like that.

Amber- you would literally do that?

Harmony- yeah. Look with my experience of watching tv and reading books...

Amber- you read books?

Harmony- it was a book... just listen. Look all I know is that whenever someone does something stupid like lie to them, break something, or in your case have sex with someone else who is practically the best friend of your boyfriend they always think that they can hide it or punk out trying to tell the truth and when they finally have the courage to tell the truth the other person already found out and the main character tries to explain, but it's already too late.

I sighed heavily knowing the Harmony was right whether I liked it or not. I do have to tell him before it's too late. Telling him might jeopardize our relationship, but not telling him would do way more damage.

Amber-  Fine. I'll tell him.

Harmony- better be today because I am not giving you or Dylan anything day.

Amber- alright alright alright I'll tell him. Sheesh give me a break already.

Harmony- I can't if you or Dylan won't tell the guy already.

Amber- alright then we can go pick up Dylan after we talk to Justin.

Harmony- oh no we are going to James house right now with or without Dylan.

Amber- why I gotta tell him alone?

Harmony- I'll be with you plus if Dylan goes he'll just knock Dylan's teeth out. When we tell him he gets pissed and we warn Dylan and tell him he has two hours to get on a plane to Europe.