Chapter 4: You're The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive

Song Of The Chapter: Bulls In The Bronx, Pierce The Veil

Emmy

Another half hour passed, but, this time it was worse. The first time, I was getting tortured, but the only thing worse than experiencing it first hand, was watching as my boyfriend and my best friends endure pain. When it was over, Brendon looked up at me, I guess his hands had gotten interesting during the pain too. When he looked at me, it's as if I seen a light bulb flash above his head. He had an idea, and I knew it. He nodded, attempting to reassure me. I had to trust him though, because of his plan doesn't work, we could end up dead.

"Marina, you're a bxtch." I said, out loud, knowing that what ever Brendon was doing would require no attention on him. "Florence, do you understand what Marina has done to you? She says she's your best friend, but she's always just been using you,"  I continued, receiving a slap from Marina. I smiled, turning my head towards Florence.

Florence turned around, allowing me to notice that she was wearing a Bluetooth set. This gave me hope, that's when I put all of my faith in Brendon, he is the only thing that's keeping me alive. The Bluetooth set gave me hope because that meant Marina's minions could hear everything that I said, they had left when they finished tying up my friends, but, they could hear everything.

At this point Marina and Florence were both looking at me, and nobody else was in the room other than my friends. I continued to trash talk Marina by telling Florence the truth, Marina doesn't care about her, she never has and she never will. Everybody knows that. Marina has never cared for anybody. She never will, all she cares about is money and being popular. Everything about her is as fake as the hair extensions my friend Jess used to wear. (BADUM TSS)

I watched as Brendon told Dallon, who was sitting next to him, to put his hands in Brendon's lap. I had to resist the urge to smirk because I knew what was going on. Marina made a huge mistake by tying their hands in front of them. Brendon was untying Dallon. I watched as that triggered a chain effect and eventually, everyone was untied.

I had to continue to talk, however, so my friends could make a move. Josh somehow managed to take the earpieces out of both Marina and Florence's ears. I watched as Brendon stepped on them both but my happiness was soon drained.

"Please don't take this out on me." Brendon mouthed.

"You're the only thing that's keeping me alive." I mouthed back.

Brendon had stomped too loud which had caused Florence to turn around as Marina aimed a gun at my head.

"Move and I shoot her."