Chapter 10: Bonus; Emmy's Will

Dear Anybody (please read the part that says your name),

Brendon,
Please keep all of the jewelry that you got for me, the promise rings, the necklaces, and anything else that you really really want to keep, even if I said someone else could have it.
I love you so much. You made me feel things that I have never felt before. You made me feel alive. You saved me, and I love you. Please forget about me though. I want you to be happy. I would like you to live you life. Have kids, start your band, get married! Please just be happy. I love you so much. I'll miss you, but I'll see you one day.

Hayley,
Take my guitars and $1000 dollars from my bank account. I'd like you to start that band. I'm routing for you. Start that band and live your dreams. Your the world and become the best you can be. Please make sure Brendon moves on. I trust you so much, and you were one of the greatest friends that I could ever ask for. Thank you for always being there for me.

Pete,
You and Patrick both get $500 too. I would like you to do the same as Hayley. Start your band! I'll be able to rock out to your music from the other side. You get my CDs and my bass. You can also take my drum set from my studio. Thank you for being so wonderful, I'll see you again someday.

Patrick,
Like I said, you and Pete both get $500. You also get something special though. All of my microphones will go to you, and, the studio that Brendon and I co-own, will now be transferred into your name instead of mine. I hope you use it to your advantage. Record the greatest songs, your voice was my favourite.

Alex and Jack,
I wrote this part for both of you because, be honest, I know you're together. You guys get all of my superhero collectibles and my comic books. You guys also get $1000. Good luck with your band. I know it'll be kickass just like the both of you always have been. I'll miss you guys.

Nate,
You were the best. You get $1000 too. I would like you to keep all of my vinyls and my record player. I love you so much, and I love being around you, and bonding with you in the time that I was alive. I couldn't have asked for better friends, especially you and Brendon. You were always there for me and I hope you feel as if I was always there for you. I'll see you on the other side.

Josh,
You also get $1000, duh. I'm also giving you my speaker system. I know how much you loved using it, so I hope you'll use it. That thing was my baby. I'll miss you so much, see you on the other side.

Mom and Dad,
I love you guys so much, and in the 18 years that I was with you guys, I had never met anybody that was more caring and loving. I appreciate you guys so much, and I would like you to take everything else, including all of my childhood items. I will miss you guys and Brendon more than anybody, and I hope to see you again. I miss you guys already and I'm not even dead yet.

I love each and every one of you, and I'll see you one day.

Yours Truly,
Emmy