Ch. 4

Ch. 5

Ares's POV

Oh my gosh... Did that just happen... I had so many questions popping into my head as I walked beside Leo out of my room. We left the rest, at the doorway.

Speechless.

But, I mean... He kissed me... Five times.

HIM.

What the hell?

I decided to sneak a glance at him. He was slipping his shirt back on, but when it was done, he too, was looking right back at me. He shot me a quick grin before sitting back on the couch. I sat beside him, cautiously at first... Then I got comfortable.

Then everyone else walked into the room, and they seemed to have dropped the subject of me and Leo, but in some of their eyes, you can still see curiosity clearly sparking. It was actually funny. I turned to them, having an idea of what we could do next... We still had three hours before Kelly came... So...

"Hey, guys why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested.  Leo nodded, beside me.

"That sounds like a great idea..." he said.

"But what should watch?" asked Ty.

"I don't know bout you guys, but I'm in the mood for a superhero movie..." I trailed, honestly.

"YES!" screeched Cel. Everyone else shouted comments of approval and agreement, as well. Good, so majority rules...

"Superhero movie it is." stated Alex.

"Hows bout Avengers?" suggested Ky, earning approval from everyone again.

"Awn man! Love that movie!" commented Leo, smirking.

"Really? Me too..." I muttered from beside him. He looked down at me and winked.

"We're awesome." he whispered, and then he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled, earning a grin from him as he watched me laugh.

#######<########

Leo's POV

It was maybe  twenty minutes into the movie... But I wasn't paying any attention to it at all... Not with Ares, cuddled next to me... The only things that bothered me in this moment, was that she wasn't cuddled with me, she was cuddled with Ky, who was sitting on the opposite side of her.  And Mateo was sitting at her feet. I positioned my elbows onto my  thighs, my chin resting on my palms, as I tried to concentrate on the movie... Ares stretched and she made her arm hit me, and made it look accidental. She nudged me lightly. I looked over at her and she was smiling at me. She looked cute, all cuddly.

"You okay?" she whispered. I nodded while smiling back at her. She just raised a brow, then she looked away. A few seconds later, she got up from her place, and stretched while standing.

"I'm going out to get some snacks and drinks... Any requests?" she asked.

"Get some candy! Don't care what kind just bring some variety..." ordered Cel.

"Chips." said Mateo.

"Cream Soda!" cried Ty.

"Blue Monster..." said Alex.

"Green Monster and pistachio ice cream..." ordered Olivia.

"Um... I'd like chocolate pretzels please!" said Dylan.

"EVERYTHING!.... Please." screeched Ky. We all just stared at her awkwardly. She just shrugged. Ares turned to me.

"And you?" she asked politely. I shrugged.