Ch.1

Ares POV

"Urg! Why did I have to pack so much!" moaned Celeste, while dragging her two heavy suitcases and giant purse/carry-on-bag.

"Cuz we're girls, duh! Females love to pack extra stuff. You know... those hundreds of just-in-case things..." I shrugged, earning giggles from Kylan and Tyrelle while we made our way out of, I'm not sure which, airport in LA. Don't remember the name... We were pulling shit-tons of bags and suitcases, but you can leave it to Cel to complain first... Man up, girl!

Once we got out of the airport, I spotted a familiar looking guy, maybe about 17, waving like a crazy person... And he was waving at us. I made a confused face and pointed at myself and my girls... the guy saw the gesture and nodded.... Yup! he was definately waving at us.

"Hey! That guy is waving at us... He's telling us to come over..." I told the others... They looked unsure... But soon we all walked over to the guy.

He smiled at us, as we walked over. He had dark black hair and dark brown eyes, well built and had big ears... He leaned against a green Jeep.

"Um... Hey... You waved at us?" I asked, unsure. The guy nodded, flashing us a grin... Wait a second... It was.... My mouth and eyes went wide with realization.

"Wait! You're... Mateo... Right?" I asked slowly. His grin only widened, as he gave another nod.

"Arias... Mateo Arias. The one and only, babe!" he laughed. I nodded.

"So why're you here?" I questioned, raising a brow. I felt the other girls' shock as they stood silently behind me...

"Well, I'm supposed to take you and your crew to your new condo in our building... well, the bulding we live in... You girls gotta stay there and your new manager will come and visit you girls tonight." he replied with a smile.

''Oh okay then... Um... Cool. I didn't know everything was set up already... I was actually just about to call a taxi to take us to a hotel or something..." I shrugged. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, girl... You're in LA... Miracles happen!" he said happily. Then he popped open the trunk. We all dumped our stuff in and piled into the car, all taking seats. I sat in front with Mateo as the other girls sat in back.

"By the way, I'm a big fan of TekDeffect... You girls are the BOMB!" exclaimed Mateo.

"You know about us?" asked Ty from the back.

Mateo stopped at a red light and nodded to her in the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah... I'm subscribed to all your YouTube channels and follow all of you on Twitter..." he responded.

"Twitter, I know about... But YouTube?" asked Cel.

"Yeah... JerryKicks... That's my channel..." he said.... The name instantly rang a bell. I nodded.

"Oh yeah... You comment and like every single one of our videos..." added Ky.

"I get the name now... LOL! Jerry from Kickin' It!" I giggled. "I'm a huge fan... Actually more than my ten year old sister..."

Everyone laughed.

"Oh really?" asked Mateo curiously.

"Oh my god! YES! She's like obsessed with that show... And with a certain someone from it..." continued Cel, winking an eye at me. I blushed instantly... Oh God...

"Oh yeah? Who?" asked Mateo devilishly... Smirking too...

Jack... Leo Howard...

Is friggen gorgeous...