Ch. 6

2 Months Later........

Leo's POV

"HAHAAAA! SUCKAH, BEAT THAT!" shouted Ares as she threw her hands in the air and hopped up and down in triumph.

"Ohhhhhh Mateo just got smoked by a girl!" teased Dylan. He just dropped to his knees dramatically and moaned.

"Well... she IS a dancer, and awesome person... So..." I shrugged. Ares glanced at me. I sent her a sneaky wink and she blushed, looking away.

Ty laughed.

"Dude why would you even challenge a dancer to Just Dance? It's not even logical." stated Cel, as-a-matter-of-factedly.

"Hey, come on, he wasn't THAT bad..." commented Ky, quietly.

"Okay, gurllll! You're only saving his ass cus ya like him!" giggled Ty.

Mat looked at the floor and grinned.

Kylan blushed like crazy.

"what?! No." she defended herself.

Everyone burst out laughing, apart from Ky, who looked embarrassed, and Mat, who looked really disappointed.

I felt kinda guilty for laughing, because I know how much he likes her. It's been a few weeks that he's admitted it to himself and told me. But I was only laughing at Ky's face. She seemed so sure of her answer, but the blush on her cheeks were giving it all away. I just wish she wouldn't hurt him so much every time she denies liking him. She's giving him more of a hard time than she can ever imagine.

Suddenly, Kelly burst through our apartment door casually, and we all just turned and looked at her strangely.

"I've got the girls a gig in Shake It Up!" she stated happily.

The four girls looked at each other with horrified expressions.

"Oh. No." they all groaned in unison. Kelly's proud grin, changed into a confused one. I think everyone but the four girls were confused as well.

"Why are you not happy?" asked Kelly, disappointed that her brilliant news went to dust.

"Well... it's not that we're not happy we have a gig...." said Cel slowly.

"Well we, don't actually like... the concept of that particular..." started Ty slowly.

"that show... it's just you know... we..." continued Ares, even slower, dragging her words hesitantly. Ky just gave them all a tired expression and turned back to the rest of us, rolling her eyes.

"We really hate Shake It Up." summed up Kylan without hesitation. I giggled. 

"Yeaaaahhh. That's a good way to put it, Ky."  mumbled Ares, ashamed.

"Why don't you guys like the show?" asked Kelly. I raised a brow as well.

"Well, did you see the way they dance?" asked Ty, horrified. 

Ares and Ky started imitating the dance moves used on last week's show. 

"I mean what the hell is that?" commented Ty, gesturing towards Ky and Ares's antics. They all started to giggle.

"They dance as if they're too scared to chip a nail." said Ares, still giggling.

"yeah and I think Zendaya has a problem with us." stated Cel, with a roll of her eyes.

"They make dancing look bad, man." said Ty with a nod. 

Then they all started doing different dance moved on Shake It Up... While watching them, I had to admit that it really was trash compared to what the girls usually do.

"Wow.. now that I see you girls doing their moves, I can see how stupid they actually are." stated Dylan. 

"Yeah." agreed Olivia. I nodded.

"You girls are so much better. Wow." complimented Mateo.

"Like beyond comparison." I added. Kelly giggled. 

"I guess I know what you guys mean" she said. She sighed. "Well, I guess I'll just have to cancel with them..."

All of us cheered in victory.

^&%@*^#%(&@^%#(^@#%&^%(*#&@#%^

Sorry it's such a short chapter, but much much more exciting things are to come.... Stay tuned:)