Ch.5

Sorry for the wait... here's chapter five for you guys:)

***********************************************************************************************************

 Tyrelle's POV

About 45 minutes later, the movie ended. Fuck, I can't wait for the next one!!! We all kinda had the same reaction.

I miss Joey... I'll Skype him tonight...

Suddenly, there was a loud ring of doorbell downstairs. Ares went to the intercom, and answered.

"Who is it?" she asked, all of us keeping quiet.

"Is this Ares Hylo, from TekDeffect crew?" asked a woman's voice from the speaker.

"Yes..." trailed Ares.

"Hello, this is Kelly Benerelli, your new manager..." said the woman.

"Oh..." whispered Leo.

"Oh, okay, I'll buzz you right up, then..." replied Ares, as she did so. She turned to us with wide eyes.

"Quick! Everyone! Help us tidy up!!!" she screeched. We all realized fast and started speedily, cleaning up. In about 30 seconds, everything was in place and tidy....

"This is our queue to leave..." said Dylan, leading the Kickin' It gang to the entrance...

"Yeah babes, we'll talk soo---" started Mateo.

"GET OUT!!!" shouted Kylan and everyone was surprised something so loud could come out of someone so small. Then they hurried out of our door, into the hallway and into their own condo, shutting the door quickly.

All of us remaining girls, looked at each other, straightening our clothes and brushing off extra dust. We looked fine and so did the condo.

Perfect.

There was a sudden knock at the door, and Celeste walked forward and opened it.

Kylan's POV

Cel opened the door to reveal a beautiful woman, maybe in her early thirties. She really took care of herself... You could tell, just by the way she held herself. She was average height, with thick blonde hair that was tied up in a clean bun. She had a kind smile and a clean complexion. Her eyes were a dark green and she also had pinkish lips, with a bit of gloss. She had on a pencil skirt, navy blue, with a beige top. Oh, and a cute white cardigan...

She walked in, smiling... We quickly offered her a seat on the sofa, which she took, and a drink, which she politely declined. We all sat around her.

"I guess your next door neighbours, the Kickin' It crew, has told you about me?" Kelly asked.

We all nodded and she chuckled lightly.

"Those kids are fantastic... Anyways, so, yes! I am your new manager, Kelly, and I am pleased to finally meet all you talented young ladies..." she introduced herself warmly. I think she'll be really really nice.

"Thanks... It's nice to meet you as well..." said Ty, stretching out a hand that Kelly shook.

"So you know all our names, right?" asked Cel. Kelly nodded.

"You're Celeste Lamara, that's Kylan Warest," she started, pointing at me. "You're Tyrelle Ferris and you are Ares Hylo..." she finished, turning to the two with a smile. She had gotten all of us right.

Perfect.

"I've seen some of your work, girls, and might I say that I am amazed by TekDeffect!... You girls are fantastic! Go girl power!" she complimented us. We all grinned or chuckled.

She's a fan of TekDeffect? Never mind... I LOVE HER.

**Meanwhile...**

Mateo's POV

Now we're back home... It's eight o'clock and Leo and I are playing Xbox... Alex and Dylan are trying to look up nice places to take the girls... Olivia was in her room, painting her nails or something...

I wanted to talk to Leo, though... I had to do it now before everyone else came back to watch us play.

"So how was it?" I asked him straight out. I didn't have to add any detail... He knew what I was talking about... He paused the game, staring at the screen for a little... I could see his cheeks turning pink. He slowly looked back at me... His expression was blank.

"It was... Fun?" he answered... I knew he wasn't being honest... A guys like Leo wouldn't answer 'fun' for something like that... It sounded so douchebag-gy on him... I chuckled.

"You suck at lying..." I muttered... He stared at the floor.

"I know..." he whispered. His head was now soaring through the clouds.

"So?" I asked again, hopefully. He shrugged.

"I don't know how to answer you... I'm just really confused..." he answered honestly. Okay... When he says it like that, I know I should drop the subject.

"Anyways... So how do like them? They're really chill, Huh, bro?" I asked on a lighter tone. He snapped out of the daze and smiled.

"Yeah... They're fun to hang out with... I think we'll all become very... Close..." he agreed. Turning to me, now his face was in a cheeky smirk.

"So... How're you liking Kylan? You guys seemed to get it on pretty easily... And those last few seconds, you were begging for more..." he said grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

Fucker.

I knew he was going to say something about that, sooner or later. I laughed.

"Mmmhmm... I was about to say the same for you and Ares..." I retorted mischievously. His face went from a smirk to a seriously murderous face... Complete with embarrassed red cheeks.

I grinned in satisfaction before knowing well enough to get up and run for my life...

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry it's a really short chapter... but the next one I'm taking ideas from you guys which you can leave in the comments below... What should happen next?

OOOOHHHH! And be sure to check out my other fanfic "Drown Me Out"... It's an Ed Sheeran and One Direction fanfic in one... Plz check it out :)