Introduction

I don't know where this all started... But all I know is that somehow, somewhere, I got recognized for what I do best... Dancing and martial arts. And Now, I'm on a plane to L.A. along with my three best friends, and fellow dance crew members, Celeste, Tyrelle, and Kylan... And let me get one thing straight from the beginning...

We are NOT your average 16 year old girls.

Why? How? You ask? Hmmm... lemme see...

Well we don't do alot of the stuff a "normal" teenaged girl would do... Example... NONE of us obsess over Justin Bieber... Or the colour pink... And yeah we like painting our nails, and doing our hair and make up, and some of us have a weak spot for One Direction... but we are not FAKE. And I'm proud to say... we don't follow stereotypes...

First off, we have Celeste Lamara. She's a beautiful girl, tall, slender, graceful, but with attitude. Everything a guy wants in a girl. But she's taken so back off... Anyways. She may come across as a bitch, but if you get to know her, she can be the sweetest, funniest, and cutest bitch you'll ever know. Another thing you should know about her, other than her model-esque body, is her long wavy hair... And yeah, she's a ginger. I don't see why that is a problem to her, but she dislikes it... Hmmmm I wonder why? And she dances contemporary, jazz and ballet... and a tinsy bit of hiphop.

Tyrelle Ferris is the flirt of our group... Even if she has a boyfriend... Meh, she can be a little slut sometimes, but HEY! We love her all the same... She has dyed long, wavy, burgundy hair. Slim figure, a slight belly that seems to be a HUGE workout problem for her... She dances mostly hiphop, She also does a little bit of belly dancing and I still have my slight suspicions of her pole dancing... Anyways, apart from the 'whore' facade she likes to wear, she has a very funny and uplifting spirit. But don't get on her bad side. Tyrelle has a nasty temper...

Lastly, but not least, we've got Kylan Warest... She's the eldest of the group, at the age of 17... She's got long fire-truck red hair, that comes to above her bum. She's skinny, busty, and is naturally pretty. we barely ever see her with makeup... One thing special about her appearance is that she is... um... how can I put this... TINY. She's really short... But she's a sweetheart all the same. She's comforting, hilarious, sweet, gentle and caring... She dances some hiphop... She used to do TeckTonik, and is currently re-learning it. She's single, but she has a pretty giant crush on this guy back at home... Home being Montreal... Quebec... Canada... Yeaaahhh. Moving on.

Me, you ask? Oh, I almost forgot... Yeah...

My name is stupid, long and complicated... So people usually call me Ares. It's cute and much less complicated. But my dancer/stage name is Trip... Not the drug, but the emotion... And because I dance dubstep, and trust me if I cut down on all the different styles dubstep dancing is made of, you'd be here forever... Yeah so I basically have to move to the beat... Actually to practically every sound of the song... So I flow with the music... Thus Trip... Dancing makes me happy... I also break dance, do hiphop, and Celeste is trying to teach me some basic contemp. I have a black belt in Karate and Kung Fu and I also take side lessons of Ti Chi, for relaxation.

How do I look like?

Meh, I wouldn't say I'm beautiful... But then, I'm not ugly either... I'd say average... I'm pretty fit, though. Having formed slight girl abs... I'm about 5,4 and apparently, I have nice eyes... They're a very light shade of hazel. I have short, pixie cut hair, dark brown, and broad shoulders that I dislike... According to my friends, it's proportional to my body and makes me look like me. Celeste says it's nice and Kylan like my colar bones... Same here...

I have a pretty eccentric style... we all do... But apparently I could pull off anything... I usually prefer casual and comfort. I depise heels, but I can take upto 3 inches... Maybe. They have to be some pretty darn gorgeous heels, I like vintage cobat and lace-ups. And suspenders, and Chachimomma pants... and hightops, preferably Nike, adidas or DC... yup, that's me. I'm the "funky" one of the crew...

And our crew name:

TekDeffect....

BAM!

*********************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Yeah so this is just the intro... Sorry for the on-going descriptiveness... but you guys HAD to know about the main girls of the story... Anyways hope you enjoyed:) Keep in tune!