Ch.2

Sorry for the wait.... So busy for school and all... anyways, here's chapter two, hope you enjoy:) 

Still Ares's POV

About 25 minutes later, I had showered, dried up, clothed, and styled my hair.... Right now, I was in the middle of putting on some light make-up. I was wearing a pair of beige cargo pants, and a dark blue and white stripped tank. It hugged my curves quite nicely.... And the new tattoo on my left shoulder showed. It was a taurus symbol for my horoscope, in black ink. I loved it, but it was tiny.

And now, I'm done my make-up.

Just then, I heard someone knocking on the door, lightly...

"Just a minute!" I said loudly, as I gathered my stuff. I put away my hair products and tools, on one of the shelves. My dirty clothes, I stuffed quickly into the dirty clothes bin. I put away my make-up and went to the door. Opening it, I saw Dylan Riley Snyder waiting at the other side. He was smiling.

"Hello! You must be Ares..." Dylan smiled. I nodded and shook hands with him.

"Yeah hi!" I said. " And you're Dylan..."

He chuckled and nodded.

"I'm sorry to bother you... But may I use the washroom?" he asked politely. I smiled at him, nodding. I moved aside to let him in as I walked out.

"No prob..." I smirked. He closed the door. I walked into my room, putting away my make-up and observed myself in the mirror.

Thumbs up.

I smiled to myself, before making my way into the living room, where I heard familiar voices. Well Dylan is here, so that means so are the others. Oh my god... I'm meeting Leo now... *Internally fangirling...*

I walked into the living room with a huge sile. Tyrelle, Kylan, Olivia (Holt), and Mateo were sitting on the big couch, Celeste and alex (Christian Jones) were both sitting on the loveseat. I wasnt looking at the other side of the room, but I knew Leo was sitting on the single seat. And I had a funny feeling that he was staring at me. Everyone else were happily smiling at me as I walked in.

"There she is!" shouted Ky.

"Yeah, finally..." grinned Cel.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" schreeched Ty. I laughed, as did everyone else..

"Sup,peoples!" I said exclaimed happily. I then chose to skip over to Ky, and sit on her lap. ''It's really nice to meet all of you...''

''Nice to meet you too...'' said Leo. I finally decided to look at him. Oh, dammit... I was staring.

I decided to wink.

''How is it not...'' I chose to respond. Then I laughed. ''Just kidding, but I'm seriously really happy to finally meet all of you guys... I'm a huge Kickin' It fan''

Leo was now flashing me one of his extremely bright smiles. He nodded in approval.

''Nice.'' he replied coolly. Mateo put his arm around my shoulder. It was weird, but nice at the same time...

"Me and this chicka are, like, best friends..." he exclaimed. I looked at him with a strange expression. Leo was too...

"What? We told each other secrets already... It was a total secret exchange sesh... So it means we're officially biffles." Mateo explained, clapping his hands excitedly. I felt myself go red... Um... Yeah... Secrets...

"Oh yeah? what kind of secrets?" asked Leo curiously.

"Oh gosh Leo, they're called secrets for a reason... You're not her biffle... I AM!" Mateo replied, gayly. Gosh that guy. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled.