Chapter 1// Where We Left Off

GUYS!!!! CHAPTER ONE OF PART TWO!!!!

ENJOY:-)
______________________

Alice Zerker, New Pop Sensation?

Up and coming star Alice Zerker got her start on YouTube, before producer Zeke Degan found her.
She's made it all the way to number five with her newest hit single, In Love.
Zerker is supposedly starting a tour next month in the America's as she releases her newest album.
Surprisingly, she's stated that she's leaving her family behind. That's right, her brother Joshua and husband Vik will not be accompanying the young star as she ventures across the world.
Will Vik and Alice's relationship end in the two of them splitting up? Or will they find a way to make it work from thousands of miles away...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice, I'll miss you so much." Vik spoke as he put news Artie back on the bed.

"I know, I suggested you come, but my agent said no... 'We want America to fall in love with the not married side of you.' Yeah, right." Alice scoffed. She wanted America to fall in love with her personality, not her choice in partner.

"He's just looking out for you, Alice."

"I know, I just wish you could come... Oh, Jess and Mitch are planning on coming with me from Florida to Pennsylvania, so at least I won't be totally alone..."

Vik stood up from his spot on the bed, "Good... It's been a while since you've seen Jess."

"Two years, almost... Where are you going?"

"To the store with Josh."

"At 3 in the morning?"

"Come on, we both have a recording break and no one else wants to go." Vik grabbed his jacket off the floor.

"I would have gone with you." Alice wimpered, pouting.

"It's to late now!" Vik smiled before heading for the door.

"Wait!" Alice grasped his wrist, standing up, "Where's my goodbye kiss?" She giggled.

"I forgot, I should kiss my lovely, beautiful wife." He leaned down and kissed her cheek, smiling as he did so.

"Alright," She laughed, "get going."

"Bye babe."

"Bye." Alice watched him leave the room until she couldn't see him down the hall anymore.

"Well, back to editing." She whispered to herself.

Alice had started a YouTube, doing covers of songs until she wrote her own. With the help of JJ and Joshua, she was in a recording booth, recording her song. She'd never felt so lucky to have JJ as a friend. Without them, she'd just be another one of the cover-ists on YouTube.

Alice had skyrocketed within the first week of releasing her single, which went straight up the charts to number one. She was ecstatic.

For a year she worked on an album, releasing it not long before her tour was announced. People loved the album and the tour alike, and tickets sold out within a week. Alice was only stopping at a few places, though. Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York. It was a simple tour. She hadn't wanted much out of it. It was just enough.

Simon;
Alice, come to my room! We need to do your tour QnA because Josh didn't want to do it...:-/

Alice;
Alright, I'm coming. Was just editing, guess it will have to wait!

Simon;
Such struggles.

Alice;
Tell me about it.

Alice stood up, throwing her phone onto the bed. She headed for Simons room.

"Simon?" She knocked before entering.

"Sup, famous person."

"Shut up. I'm the same Alice I was when you met me."

"Yeah, but famous." Simon laughed, patting the seat next to himself.

"Anyway, let's do this." Alice sat down. Simon brought up the list of questions.

"Right... What's up guys...." Simon did his intro and began to introduce the video.

They spent the next hour or so recording and editing, nothing interesting. Alice then retreated back to her room when she heard Josh and Vik return.

"Hey babe." She smiled when Vik walked into the room.

"Hi Alice."

"What's up?"

"Editing... The usual." Alice turned the chair toward Vik.

"Not used to hearing you say that..." He leaned down, kissing her forehead.

"Well, you won't be hearing my voice at all in in a few days."

"Ugh, don't remind me."

"Sorry." She giggled, turning back to her unfinished edit.

Alice then got a text from her manager, Sam.

Sam;
Hey, boo! Just wanted to let you know you have an interview on Wednesday!!!

Alice;
Great... Thanks for letting me know, Sam!

Sam;
Wouldn't let my little star forget...

Alice;
That's why I'm glad your my manager!

Sam;
You'd lose your head w/out me.

Alice;
Accurate... Gotta go, husband duties:-))

Sam;
Aight, good luck with that:D

"Look, Vik, it won't be that bad without me. Think of it as- a break?" Alice shrugged.

"But I don't need a break, I love you!"

"I bet you do, Vikram..." Alice stood up, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning her head on his chest.

"Nope, I love you Alice Emily." Vik wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her head.

"I love me too." She giggled.

"Wow, no 'I love you too, Vik?'"

"Nope!" Alice unwrapped herself from him, jumping onto the bed.

"Well, I guess I'll just need to tickle you until you say it."

"VIK!" Alice screamed, laughing.

"What? I just want a little love!" He giggled.

"To bad." Unwillingly, Alice got out of bed again, leaving the room.

"Alice!" Vik called after her. She was to busy running away to ask what he wanted.

"Woah, slow down!" Josh cloths-lined her. She fell onto her back.

"Joshua!" She cried, her face twisting up in pain.

"What? I didn't mean to hurt you..." Josh held his hand out to her. She took it.

"It's okay... Just don't do it again!"

"I don't plan on it."

"Good."

"Hey, come to my room. I have something's I'd like to talk to you about."

"Haven't we spent enough talking already?"

"Yeah, but we have some more talking to do. Don't worry, I just have one question." Josh leaned against his door frame.

"What?"

"Are you sure you'll be alright if you go without me?"

Alice giggled, nodding. She knew he was just being protective over her. Lately, everyone she knew was. She wondered if it was just because she was getting popular.

Oh well, none of that really mattered right now. She was going on tour!