Chapter 47// Positive

"Freya? Alice? Are you almost done in there? I really need to go to the bathroom." Josh complained.

They had been standing in his bathroom for almost two and a half hours, staring at this pregnancy test; waiting for it to form some type of symbol.

"Almost, calm down..." Freya didn't look away, Alice wasn't fazed.

"Okay... Hurry up! I don't know what you're doing in there and I'm worried!"

"Don't worry, bro! We're both okay."

Alice closed her eyes for a minute, praying to God that this test would show some sign of pregnancy soon. She was tired of sitting in this bathroom; it was small and she was claustrophobic.

She opened her eyes, smiling immediately when she heard Freya say, "You're pregnant... YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

"WHAT?" Josh screamed from outside, banging on the door, "LET ME IN!"

"Hold on!" Freya opened the door and looked back at her best friend, "You're pregnant."

"I know, I have eyes!" Alice shouted, excitement filling her body.

"Simon's gonna be a real father?!" Josh smiled excitedly, running out of the bathroom.

"JOSH! LET ALICE TELL HIM!"

"I KNOW! IM GOING TO TELL VIK!"

"VIK?"

"Oh... Wait..." He quieted down, crossing his arms in embarrassment, "Sorry."

"It's okay, Josh. Don't worry about it." Alice was still excited as ever, capping the pregnancy test and running upstairs.

"Wait for me, Alice!" Freya called, Josh following quickly behind.

"Okay... Okay, how do I tell him?" She spoke as soon as everyone was gathered on the landing infront of his door.

"Uh, just go in and tell him? He's doing a QNA right now so it'd be cool if you just walked in and said it." Josh panted, running up stairs was not his forte.

"Right. Okay..."

"Go!" Freya pushed her towards the door.

Alice opened the door cautiously, trying not to ruin his audio. Simon was at his desk, recording some kind of... Rap? She felt like she shouldn't interrupt, but Frey and Josh blocked the door.

"S-Simon?" She asked, hiding the test under her arm.

"What, Alice? I'm busy." He smiled, laughing.

"Simon I have something to tell you."

"Should I shut off the camera, then?"

"No, leave it on. I'm thinking you'll wanna have this recorded..."

"Okay, what is it?" Simon grabbed her free hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Simon, I'm pregnant." She handed him the test, and he smiled uncontrollably.

"You're... You're pregnant!" He screamed, pulling her into the tightest hug. "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" He showed the camera the test, and then placed it on the desk, pulling his wife into another hug.

"You're already a father, though." Emilia, who'd been out with JJ for the day for her 10th birthday, smiled.

"I know, but again, I'm gonna be a father again." He smiled, pulling Emi into his arms, "You're going to be an older sister..."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. What do you think the baby will be?" Alice bent down to her level.

"A boy." Emi smiled, touching her mother's stomach.