Period: Part One

*Nobody's POV

Olivia wakes up with an ache between her legs. She doesn't care that its 3:30am or the fact that they both need to go in tomorrow. She just knows that she NEEDS him, and she needs him now. She woke Nick with a kiss in which he returned the favor.

"Liv, what time is it?", Nick asks groggily.

"3:30.", she tells him as she trails soft kisses on his chest.

"Baby, I love you, but I'm tired.", did Nick just decline sex?

"Too tired to strip your pregnant, horny fiancé naked?", Olivia gave him an open mouthed kiss on his neck, leaving a small pool of saliva there. "Too tired to make amazing, mind blowing love to me?", Nick is now fully awake, regretting ever saying a word about being tired. He rolls her on her back and licks her jawline, making her whimper in pleasure. He kisses her neck until he reaches her soft spot under her ear and pulls the skin into his mouth, between his teeth, sucking, nibbling at her. Olivia puts her hands on the back of his head, holding him in place. This alone is making her tremble beneath him. There's no way she could hold out while he's on top of her, in her, filling her. She didn't care, though. She needs a release and she's determined to get it.

"Baby, you're so gorgeous.", he says as he comes up for air. He crawls on top of her, on his hands and knees so he doesn't put his weight on her stomach, and attacks her mouth with his. He strips her naked, never letting their lips part, as he continues the vicious assault on her tongue. When oxygen becomes an issue, the kiss breaks and then Nick removes his boxer shorts.

"I love you so much.", Olivia gasps as she tries to catch her breath from the kiss she just partook in.

"I love you, too.", Nick aligns himself with her sex and gently pushes himself inside, causing her muscles to instantly tighten around him.

"Mmm.", Olivia bites her, now swollen, bottom lip in attempt to silence herself. Nick covers her mouth with his, eventually gaining full access to the inside, and sucks her tongue into his mouth.

*Bradley's POV

(The next morning)

My alarm woke me up, mom or Nick would usually wake me before then, though. They probably over slept. I get up out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then get in the shower. When my hair is drenched in the hot water, I begin washing it. It only took me like two minutes. I shower pretty fast, I think. As I lather the vanilla scented body wash, which matches the shampoo and conditioner, I feel something trail down my leg. It isn't water, I'm not sure what, though. I look down to find a red liquid running down my leg..blood. Its blood. I spread my legs just enough to see where its coming from. I don't remember scratching my inner thigh on anything to make it draw blood, and I haven't hurt myself at all since I've been with Olivia. Then, I see it. The blood..and its coming from 'down there'. The only time blood has ever come from there is when my father did stuff to me.

"Ahh!!", I scream. I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm bleeding from my privates for no reason at all. What do you expect me to do? Be happy about it? Two sets of footsteps approach the door, but only one set comes in. Olivia. You could only tell by the redness in my eyes and my inability to steady my breathing, but I'm bawling. I'm honestly so scared right now.

"Bradley, what's wrong?", she asks on the other side of the shower door.

"I don't-I don't know what happened, I-"

"Turn the water off, okay? I got your towel.", I do as I'm told and then open the door just enough for our eyes to meet. "Come on, honey."

"I-I can't.", a look of severe confusion crosses her face.